Super slow Xbox

Discus and support Super slow Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday I was playing a game of R6 and in the middle of the round my party lost connection so i sent a message to my teammate after that message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBlxntsz AK, Oct 18, 2019.

1. iBlxntsz AK
    iBlxntsz AK Guest

Super slow Xbox

So yesterday I was playing a game of R6 and in the middle of the round my party lost connection so i sent a message to my teammate after that message for some reason my xbox started to be very slow I don’t know what really happened but my game took like
    3 min(only me) to load into the next round and when it loaded the HUD wasn’t showing and i saw that something was wrong after that I decided to restart my game but I couldn’t even close the game because my xbox was freezing then I tried power cycling and
    restart the hole console it kinda worked but I couldn’t start the game anymore it said on a message that it was tooking too long to start and to try later after power cycling again my xbox couldn’t star anymore i doesn’t even get past that green screen of
    the logo before it freezes I don’t know what to do. If someone knows what it is or has been through it I would appreciate the help

:)

iBlxntsz AK, Oct 18, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Super slow Xbox

Clear your xbox cache by pressing your console's power button for 10 seconds, then turn it on again and the cache will be cleared.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Super slow Xbox

4. Edgarour Win User

Super slow Xbox

Does your Xbox have proper ventilation? maybe you need a clean
  5. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

super slow xbox

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

super slow xbox

Hey there, this type of feedback should be posted in the beta feedback forum. If you haven't posted before, it will need to be added to your forums listing (will be done when seen by a Support agent). I'm not a part of the beta so unfortunately I can't provide
    a link; I can confirm though that there's no option to back out of the beta once opted into it.
Thema:

Super slow Xbox

1. Super slow Xbox - Similar Threads - Super slow

2. Xbox one download speed is super slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one download speed is super slow!: I checked my internet and I get 200mbps download and my xbox is only getting 10mbps. It takes like a day to download a game and it was not always like this I always used to download games super...
  3. Xbox One X - Super Slow Download Speeds and Super Slow UI (Original Xbox One works Fine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Super Slow Download Speeds and Super Slow UI (Original Xbox One works Fine): I've seen quite a few threads on this forum (and all over other internet sites) about how horrible the download speeds seem to be for the Xbox One X. I really don't understand the issue; but it...
  4. Super slow download for FIFA 17 Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super slow download for FIFA 17 Trial: Hi, My nephew came round and wanted to play the FIFA 17 Trial that I can access via my EA Access subscription. Problem is, my download has been super slow. At first it started down at around...
  5. Xbox One S - UI runs super slow sporadically, factory reset going on 20 hours to complete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - UI runs super slow sporadically, factory reset going on 20 hours to complete: Hello! I got an Xbox One S around Christmas time and it worked great until around a month ago. I listen to Spotify a lot in the background of games and once every other day or so I'd get this...
  6. Super slow start up , apps won’t start ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow start up , apps won’t start ,: I’m getting really impatient with this . My Xbox won’t open any games. Takes forever to start up. Saying Cortana is taki g to long to open. All started today ! 8a065e3e-46c9-40ea-86da-fe32bd102d28
  7. Xbox controller right anoles stick is super slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right anoles stick is super slow: My xbox controller is not broken, I think. It's every time I play any cod game or anything that involves turning, it turns just fine to the left, but SUPER SLOWLY to the right, like sometimes it...
  8. XBox live gold game download is super-slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live gold game download is super-slow: I've been trying to get past 2% on Sunset Overdrive for more than 24 hours now. I've done several console hard resets and install cancellations. What's up with that? I've confirmed plenty of hard...
  9. Download speeds are too slow/ Xbox One super hogs bandwidth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are too slow/ Xbox One super hogs bandwidth: It takes days for me to download updates and games. One of the latest games was just under 1gb, and took over 24 hours to download. while the Xbox is downloading, no others devices are able to be...
  10. Super slow load time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow load time: Started happening 3 days ago. It is intermittent. Can tell that there are gonna be issues when game load time slows way down. Will try to restart and then it hangs at the green load screen. 2 days...