Superhub 2: Wi-Fi

Discus and support Superhub 2: Wi-Fi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Superhub 2: Wi-Fi Hi Milene, Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! I would recommend changing your power mode then power cycling the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Milene de SouzaFrancez, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Superhub 2: Wi-Fi

Hi Milene,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend changing your power mode then power cycling the console. To
    change the console to
    Energy-saving mode
    :

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide (Don't hold the Xbox Button on the controller)
    2. Select
      System >Settings
    3. Select
      Power & startup >Power mode & startup
    4. Select
      Power mode to change the setting to Energy-Saving

Then restart the console by pressing
    the Xbox Button again.

1. Go to
      System
    2. Select
      Restart Console (Not Settings).
    3. Select
      Restart Now

Give this a try then try to connect to your network. Let us know if this helps Superhub 2: Wi-Fi :)

:)

Milene de SouzaFrancez, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Milene,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend changing your power mode then power cycling the console. To
    change the console to
    Energy-saving mode
    :

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide (Don't hold the Xbox Button on the controller)
    2. Select
      System >Settings
    3. Select
      Power & startup >Power mode & startup
    4. Select
      Power mode to change the setting to Energy-Saving

Then restart the console by pressing
    the Xbox Button again.

1. Go to
      System
    2. Select
      Restart Console (Not Settings).
    3. Select
      Restart Now

Give this a try then try to connect to your network. Let us know if this helps :)
  3. Ultratov Win User

VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

One issue with the superhub is its terrible Wi-fi. I use modem mode with my Netgear router connected. Much much better performance.
  4. RonaldPires Win User

Xbox controllers for windows 10

Please bear with me, I know I appear needy and am I clueless regarding my issue but I need to understand.

So I have a couple 3 observations and questions

1. All new Xbox 1 controllers are compatible with wireless Bluetooth, wireless Wi-Fi and USB cables.

2. If I want a Wi-Fi adapter, I must purchase separately from the controller and install.

3. All new Xbox 1 controllers say Bluetooth. (results of recent search of MS store all controller details said "Bluetooth")

4. Internet search says
    Bluetooth has shorter range and has slower throughput than WI-FI.

1. Does that mean all new Xbox 1 controllers have a Bluetooth adapter in the box?

2. If a PC is Bluetooth and WI-FI ready does one still need to purchase the adapters?

1. My OS and motherboard are WI-FI and Bluetooth ready I have a WI-FI router, (only personal PC and laptop are hardwired to it, only wife's phone uses the WI-FI connection). would I still need to purchase a WI-FI or Bluetooth adapter
    for the controller?

2. Would
    there be a conflict having both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi active?

I hope this doesn't double post for some reason my 1st attemp froze
  5. Larry Shwa Win User

Download speed

Do you use Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
    Wi-Fi
  6. SGT SADLER Win User

Wired ethernet connection

Is your wi-fi working fine cause i run on wi-fi and it works fine apart from a high 200 ms latency how is your wi-fi connection ?
Thema:

1. Superhub 2: Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Superhub

2. Superhub 2: x box 1 error codes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: x box 1 error codes: Superhub 2: x box 1 error codes I would check to make sure the game is in your Purchase history and linked to your account. 9f95328f-0802-4d61-955a-8fdcdf3c8b07
  3. Superhub 2: xbox one s keeps disconnecting from the wifi

Superhub 2: xbox one s keeps disconnecting from the wifi: Superhub 2: xbox one s keeps disconnecting from the wifi Hello! Thanks for the reply. I recommend you try preforming a soft factory reset on the console. How to reset your console to factory...
  4. Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues: Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am...
  5. Superhub 2: WiFi connection

Superhub 2: WiFi connection: Superhub 2: WiFi connection try to call your internet company and try to fix it, i think is the company bf3accbb-ddc7-4281-8f28-b11c2c1cba03
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi

VirginMedia Superhub 2: wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: wifi Hi, What's happening when you try to connect? Have you tried clearing the MAC address and resetting the router ? 11531482-63be-46e0-9264-f1b61a32bc4e
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Configuration problems: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Configuration problems Hi Dan, I split your post and created a new thread for you and placed it in the correct category as well. This way we can assist...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network Stats: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Network Stats Awesome we're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for...
  9. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox live: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox live I'm about to make a newer post that hopefully everyone will see but I was having the same exact problems along with MANY other gamers. The...
  10. VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...

VirginMedia Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds ...: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: My ping in my games jumps from 20 to around 240 for around 10 seconds then goes back to normal again Try to get int to youre Router setings. Make first...