Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0

Discus and support Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console? If the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kellymaz, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Kellymaz
    Kellymaz Guest

Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console?

If the console is new and other devices connect to the router but not the console, send it back.

:)

Kellymaz, Aug 3, 2019
  2. OverParrot23965 Win User

Connecting to xbox live on Wireless fine, Soon as i try switch to wired i am simultaneously logged in and out every minute or so helppppp.

It's a virgin media hub 3.0 and wifi
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console?

If the console is new and other devices connect to the router but not the console, send it back.
  4. TheJackah Win User

Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!

The issue has been escalated to Technical Resources who are investigating connectivity issues in the IPv4 Protocols of the Xbox One between Virgin Media' Superhub 2 and Xbox One.
  5. GINJANINJA2k Win User

Xbox Live Account

I'm using Virgin Media superhub 2
  6. taidara Win User

Hello

Hey there Junior!

You should only have one network device doing NAT. Since your Media SuperHub is also a router (doing NAT), could you verify if you have configure your SuperHub for bridging mode.

Read this:
    How to turn the SuperHub into a basic modem.

Be sure to read the update first.

Post back and let us know.
Thema:

1. Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 - Similar Threads - Superhub connecting virgin

2. Superhub 2: Losing wifi connection and my game tag

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Losing wifi connection and my game tag: Superhub 2: Losing wifi connection and my game tag My wifi connection on my xbox has stopped connecting to my wifi i have been having these issue for nearly a month, at first my xbox started by...
  3. Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues: Superhub 2: Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am...
  4. Superhub 2: WiFi connection

Superhub 2: WiFi connection: Superhub 2: WiFi connection try to call your internet company and try to fix it, i think is the company bf3accbb-ddc7-4281-8f28-b11c2c1cba03
  5. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Virgin Router connection problem on Xbox One S Check this link for a possible solution:...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network connection

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Network connection: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Network connection Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution...
  7. VirginMedia Superhub 2: connection issue

VirginMedia Superhub 2: connection issue: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: connection issue This page may help. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your Wireless Network? | Xbox One Wireless Connection Problems...
  8. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one x - Wifi can't connect to Virgin Media 3.0 Hi I've recently bought a Xbox one x and the set up was all good with the Virgin hub 2.0. We've...
  9. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi

VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi did you ever find out the issue? ff935bc5-0a95-4a4d-a1e8-04f82491c062
  10. Superhub 2 and connecting to xbox live issue (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Superhub 2 and connecting to xbox live issue (Xbox One): Basically since my ISP changed to virgin and we have started using super hub 2, I've had an issue with games such as Battlefield , Fifa 14, Forza etc where I get kicked offline whilst playing...