Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

Discus and support Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/erikusaj, Sep 25, 2021.

1. /u/erikusaj
    /u/erikusaj Guest

Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA"

Currently Xbox is blocking features in EU countries. Not even listing several European Union countries on Xbox and is blocking GamePass on PC for resitents what Mictosoft / Xbox clains "Unsupported countries".

submitted by /u/erikusaj
    [link] [comments]

/u/erikusaj, Sep 25, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Problemas de región al canjear código

Yes as xbox live regions go by country not continents as not all of EU Countries are supported
  3. pmdci Win User

Changing country and region, still not fixed?

Although this is a massive drag to customers, I can see some degree of reasoning when a customer is moving from a country/region that supports Xbox Live to a country/region that doesn't support Xbox Live. Or when moving from, one legislation to another (say,
    from EU to Australia or the USA).

However, for residents of the EU to not be able to change their residence to another country of the EU is, in my understanding of the principles of the EU, an obscene violation of the four freedoms.

We might agree to disagree on this one, but my suggestion to Microsoft is to review this policy for residents of the EU. For disgruntled customers, I suggest writing to the EU here:

europa.eu/.../index_en.htm
  4. _vandit Win User

UK to Leave the EU

A 'Europe Wide Free Market' doesn't exist. It's a Single Market, accessible by those countries within the EU and European countries who have trade agreements with the EU. Those countries outside the EU and the Single Market are free to trade with whom they
    please. They are doing a lot better than the countries that are bound the trade agreements of the EU and the Single Market.
  5. ThirstyBlade Win User

xbox live only for yanks??

Atleast the UK is the most supported of all the EU countries. Only thing we missing is BBC iplayer for the xbox but ps3 and wii have it I think whereas most other countries dont get this service at all.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

Reedem code not work Estonia

Hi P2arn7h,

EU means EU support regions for xbox and I'm sorry to say Estonia is not yet supported by Xbox. So it is in Europe but its not a country Xbox is offical in yet so this code or any other code will not work,Because there are not Estonia Codes.

Sorry Smwutches is very much correct.
Thema:

1. Support ALL EU countries on XBOX and PC with Gamepass as listed on prepaid cards "EU/EFTA" - Similar Threads - Support countries Gamepass

2. Xbox not supported in my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not supported in my country: Hi so i want to buy an xbox series x but i saw that its not supported in my region (Latvia) i want to know is there a way i can chainge my region to another country and get xbox live gold? And...
  3. Xbox Supported Countries/Regions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Supported Countries/Regions: When Romania will be added in the list for the Xbox Supported Countries/Regions ? Is this in plan ? 46752d31-d0cb-4007-8c05-306c8f11fe42
  4. Xbox Live Supported country - Romania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Supported country - Romania: Hello, I request you to add Romania on the Xbox Live Supported countries, in order to be able to complete my next purchases successfully and to be able to play online my games. Thank you very...
  5. Support EUROPEAN players, most countries are not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Support EUROPEAN players, most countries are not supported: Why didn't I buy Sony PS, which has support across Europe. You can set a country and we'll yes, connect to those servers in Frankfurt. With Xbox still ignoring existence of most European Union...
  6. Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country: I wanted to buy the Xbox Game Pass subscription (PC), but I'm unable, because I cannot select my country as part of the billing address. I've heard from some people that this might be possible to...
  7. Supported country list

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Supported country list: Half of Europe are still not on supported country list for Xbox. When can we expect to get support for other countries? 3fa75af4-c36c-400b-adef-e3c2d5569fee
  8. Country not supported xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Country not supported xbox game pass: I live in a country where xbox service is not available. I have a family member abroad who lives in a supported country. Can he gift me xbox game pass pc subscription? And will there be any...
  9. Not supported country for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not supported country for xbox: Should I buy XBox if my country not supported? On ps you can register in any country on your region as a lot of my friends do and you still can buy games. But on XBox you can't do that, you need...
  10. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...