Support for Intel Quick Sync x265 HEVC codec recording

Discus and support Support for Intel Quick Sync x265 HEVC codec recording in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you add support for Intel Quick Sync x265 HEVC codec recording option i don't have enough space on my pc for x264 file is to big... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aa20_203, Jun 7, 2021.

1. aa20_203
    aa20_203 Guest

Can you add support for Intel Quick Sync x265 HEVC codec recording option i don't have enough space on my pc for x264 file is to big

:)

aa20_203, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

It would be best to get in touch with the manufacturer of the game for further assistance regarding this because it can only be controlled by them.
  3. DylanJacob1 Win User

My Xbox one X will no longer allow me to record in 4k or 4k HDR

Hi Tim,

Does your Xbox one 4K recording at
    hevc codec
    ? I know some xbox one models support hevc codec when recording video at 4k resolution. If you adjust settings from 4k hevc to 4k h264, your resulting file would be much larger. I'm not sure if this would affect the 4k recording disappearing.
    To make recording files smaller, it lets you record video at 1080p?

I've consulted the support.xbox, but they all discuss about the 4k video playback error on tv, not 4k recording.

Sorry if my words don't help you.
  4. RvE88 Win User

Xbox one S video format support

I might be mistaken, but your link does not seem to be the answer to my question. I am not asking if it supports 4k and HDR, but what file types it support and more importantly if it supports 4k
    10bit
    X265 HEVC formats (as well as 1080p x265 HEVC 10bit). If it doesn't support this new format, it's pretty useless as a future proof (4k) media player. :(
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Hi,

The Core i3 m350's integrated GPU lacks hardware video encoding.

To encode video on an Intel CPU/GPU, your machine needs to support Intel Quick Sync Video.

Intel Quick Sync was introduced in 2011, your CPU is from 2010 and pre-dates this hardware revision.

It's not going to be possible. Sorry.
  6. RvE88 Win User

Xbox one S video format support

All formats play perfectly via the KS8000 default player, except any of my 4k x265 HEVC 10bit test files I downloaded. Of course I can imagine its the most advance format there is, but as its a 4k TV which supports 10bit, I would love to be able to play
    the format :(
Thema:

1. Support for Intel Quick Sync x265 HEVC codec recording - Similar Threads - Support Intel Quick

2. Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple controller support for multiplayer games on cloud (PC): I can get why it's left out from cloud gaming. It's primary function is playing games anywhere from your phone, playing splitscreen/local multiplayer games on a phone would make it incredibly hard...
  3. Halo Infinite Preview Disappeared and Support is Ghosting me

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Preview Disappeared and Support is Ghosting me: I was trying to download the Halo Infinite Flight preview, but it was stuck on pending so I went to sleep and now it no longer appears in my previews. I contacted Halo Waypoint, but I got nothing...
  4. I contacted xbox support and they directed me here.

in XboX Insiders
    I contacted xbox support and they directed me here.: I contacted xbox support and they directed me here. I'm an insider, I stream to twitch, using xbox capture, since yesterday, in my transmission, only the audio comes out, the video is on that...
  5. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  6. XBOX App does not appear to support the actual console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App does not appear to support the actual console.: The Xbox app is wonky. It will not let me manage my console, it only looks at PC games. There is no ability any more since the XBOX website is gone to manage owned games for the console. What app...
  7. Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer turret support for Microsoft Flight simulator on xbox series x: The current default keyboad setup is not supported causing a lengthy time to rebind most controls. Would it be possible to add a dedicated option for the Razor turret for xbox?...
  8. New Edge on Xbox support Extension

in XboX Insiders
    New Edge on Xbox support Extension: Extension support in new edge browser Xbox, because not support now submitted by /u/Alon_Sousa [link] [comments]
  9. Support for Switch controller with Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Support for Switch controller with Xbox App: Can we get some support for the switch controller with the xbox app on PC? Steam does it no problem so its possible and headache free , thanks. 8c333872-b3f1-4936-8040-d8f163e86a6d
  10. Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.: We're not asking you to officially support the Xbox wireless racing wheel (or wireless speed wheel) in the Forza games because we know the amount of people using these isn't significant enough to...