Support for Reycom REC 100 or ceton media center

Discus and support Support for Reycom REC 100 or ceton media center in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please support, the Ir comands for Media Center Windows 8.1 and the Reycom REC 100 or Ceton Extender or Xbox 360 MCExtender (Play pause stop skip... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by benjaminunger, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Support for Reycom REC 100 or ceton media center

Please support, the Ir comands for Media Center Windows 8.1 and the Reycom REC 100 or Ceton Extender or Xbox 360 MCExtender

(Play pause stop skip record power on of MC Guied)

other you can make an Media Center App with Network Tuner.

i would buy it for 50$ only for live TV DVR

im come from Germany an stb reciver are less and
    less in the use

in germay is sat ip quite strongly
    in the coming

There will be no sat ip stb support (schwaiger) in the xbox one

:)

benjaminunger, Mar 21, 2014
  2. EricStuberg
    EricStuberg Guest
    Media Center Extender Functionality

As a stand alone media player, you are correct. It's worthless. As an extender to a windows media center with a Ceton infinity cablecard tuner, it's amazing

EricStuberg, Mar 21, 2014
  3. xxMatthewLxx
    xxMatthewLxx Guest
    Windows Media Center Extender on Xbox One?

I think Microsoft stopped allowing third party extenders with Windows 8. So Ceton is getting *** too. Is there a place I can go to express my dissatisfaction with the reduction of software capabilities Microsoft is forcing on it's customers? Bring back Windows
    Media Center.

answers.microsoft.com/.../1f75f8ec-9f18-464c-b36f-f5298d987aed

xxMatthewLxx, Mar 21, 2014
  4. EricStuberg Win User

Media Center Extender Functionality

As a stand alone media player, you are correct. It's worthless. As an extender to a windows media center with a Ceton infinity cablecard tuner, it's amazing
  5. xxMatthewLxx Win User

Windows Media Center Extender on Xbox One?

I think Microsoft stopped allowing third party extenders with Windows 8. So Ceton is getting *** too. Is there a place I can go to express my dissatisfaction with the reduction of software capabilities Microsoft is forcing on it's customers? Bring back Windows
    Media Center.

answers.microsoft.com/.../1f75f8ec-9f18-464c-b36f-f5298d987aed
  6. jmcode Win User

how to use the xbox one as a media extender with pc with vista

Sadly, you can't. Presumably, MS could add this feature with a later software update, but I doubt it will. It appears to have all but abandoned Media Center. It would be nice if it would pass the torch (and code) to Ceton and/or SiliconDust to continue since
    their CableCARD products largely depend on WMC but, again, doubtful.
  7. glugglug Win User

Is Microsoft doing TV wrong?

Ironically, MS did TV right in 2002, with the original Windows Media Center. It was improved upon every year or 2 up until its peak with the Windows 7 Beta. Support
    from MS has only gone downhill since then, although support from 3rd parties like Ceton and SiliconDust has really picked up since the CableCARD restrictions were dramatically loosened with Win 7 so that you could build your own PC for it.

XBOX One is definitively the WRONG way to go about TV integration. Its basically the next iteration of GoogleTV. The fact that the 360 acts as a media center extender (in fact its the best media
    center extender, and only one compatible with Windows 8) means that the
    360 is far superior for TV than the XBOX One.
  8. The BlackJackel Win User

Windows Media Center

Having a Ceton tuner and a custom Media Center PC was the best way to go about getting cable tv. Especially since I can watch tv in whatever room I want without having to have cable boxes or coaxial cables. It'd be do nice of Microsoft supported it better.
    And if people knew about how great it is. Nobody ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention I have one.
Thema:

Support for Reycom REC 100 or ceton media center

1. Support for Reycom REC 100 or ceton media center - Similar Threads - Support Reycom REC

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  4. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  5. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  6. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  7. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  9. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  10. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]