Support help

Discus and support Support help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been having issues with my xboxes bluetooth, my controller disconnects then my game will time out. While the community has been very helpful, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by helloimbaby, Feb 14, 2020.

1. helloimbaby
    helloimbaby Guest

Support help

Ive been having issues with my xboxes bluetooth, my controller disconnects then my game will time out. While the community has been very helpful, my issue is still not resolved and i need actual microsoft support. What number do i call??

:)

helloimbaby, Feb 14, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

Sorry to hear about that. The problem you are having has been an issue the entire time with these controllers which is why I have refused to buy one.

You'll need to buy a new one or see if there is a place locally that can repair it.
  3. Ingamosch Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

there is something called margin in german :
    kulanz

and the warranty is ONE Year not 90 days !

so we talk a half year not more .

and ms knows about the problems
    with the Eilte Controllers , the rubber go off , the sticks bigin to drift ...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Support help

5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support help

Hello VULGAR DISPLAYz,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Support Help!!!

Hey tone! Are you still having this issue? If so, we'd suggest you contact our Phone Support team for quick resolution. :)
Thema:

Support help

1. Support help - Similar Threads - Support help

2. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  3. Besoin d'aide pour le support / Help for the support

in XBoX on Windows
    Besoin d'aide pour le support / Help for the support: [ENGLISH BELOW] Bonjour, Je vous contacte car j'ai un problème avec la réparation de ma manette Elite 2. En effet, je l'ai envoyée en réparation via la procédure classique. Voici l'état de ma...
  4. Discriminated on xbox by gamers, xbox support refusing to help and even stand by the gamers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discriminated on xbox by gamers, xbox support refusing to help and even stand by the gamers...: I have a disability where I cannot walk and have a problem with speech. Today, I have been called a spaz, retard, mutant. I then called that gamer [mod removed] and was banned for doing so. I...
  5. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  6. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  7. Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.: Alright, im going to start this off by apologizing if I come off as rude. But my husband has had issues with his account locking. He is getting a “fix this on the web error”. Hes submitted forms,...
  8. Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support needs some help, because this has been the worst experience!: I just spent and hour and a half on the phone with Customer support before being hung up on! I have been trying for a month to get my controller replaced due to a trigger lock cover coming off...
  9. Project X Cloud Support.... Help Please!

in XboX Insiders
    Project X Cloud Support.... Help Please!: Hi. I’m currently using Project X Cloud. On my account I’ve tried changing the device from android to iOS and I haven’t heard anything back as of 2 months. Can anyone help at all please....
  10. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44