Support help

Discus and support Support help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive been having issues with my xboxes bluetooth, my controller disconnects then my game will time out. While the community has been very helpful, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by helloimbaby, Feb 14, 2020.

1. helloimbaby
    helloimbaby Guest

Support help

Ive been having issues with my xboxes bluetooth, my controller disconnects then my game will time out. While the community has been very helpful, my issue is still not resolved and i need actual microsoft support. What number do i call??

:)

helloimbaby, Feb 14, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

Sorry to hear about that. The problem you are having has been an issue the entire time with these controllers which is why I have refused to buy one.

You'll need to buy a new one or see if there is a place locally that can repair it.
  3. Ingamosch Win User

NO HELP ? NO SUPPORT !

there is something called margin in german :
    kulanz

and the warranty is ONE Year not 90 days !

so we talk a half year not more .

and ms knows about the problems
    with the Eilte Controllers , the rubber go off , the sticks bigin to drift ...
  4. Smwutches Win User

Support help

5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support help

Hello VULGAR DISPLAYz,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Support Help!!!

Hey tone! Are you still having this issue? If so, we'd suggest you contact our Phone Support team for quick resolution. :)
Thema:

Support help

1. Support help - Similar Threads - Support help

2. I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!: Alright, I'll be brief. I want to contact support because I had a strange payment for gamepass, game pass I already have on my main account, this account if very old and I never use it. BUT, when...
  3. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help: Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus....
  4. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  5. Help no support for my issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help no support for my issue: My Xbox one deleted games but when I log in they come right back its not giving option to delete everywhere does not even show the cloud in the system . I'm really loosing faith in Microsoft for...
  6. Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support Thanks You for Your Help: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  8. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  9. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  10. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...