Support on Brazil?

Discus and support Support on Brazil? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a user of the Xbox Game Streaming app and i think it's a masterpiece service from microsoft however, i have to use a vpn to have access (even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TeenBabyMetroid, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

1. Support on Brazil?

I'm a user of the Xbox Game Streaming app and i think it's a masterpiece service from microsoft however, i have to use a vpn to have access (even though it's not recommended) and i was wondering if the app will ever be supported on Brazil

submitted by /u/TeenBabyMetroid
    [link] [comments]

/u/TeenBabyMetroid, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:52 PM
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. mianni1 Win User

support ?????

or you could head on twitter when the support staff are on and ask for help
  5. decmccafferty Win User

support

how do i post proof i mean photos
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support

Hello Nenon99,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Mexican Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update
    your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
Thema:

Support on Brazil?

1. Support on Brazil? - Similar Threads - Support Brazil

2. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  3. Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you send a complaint about Xbox Support?: So I've been having an issue with my DVR clip being removed it was one of my favorites, and I messaged Xbox support on twitter a few days ago and they are ignoring me again. I messaged them about...
  4. The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Program is proud to support Extra Life 2019 to benefit the Children's...: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. SUPORTE NO BRASIL NÃO ATENDE PROBLEMAS DE CONSOLE EUA [Translation - SUPPORT IN BRAZIL DOES...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUPORTE NO BRASIL NÃO ATENDE PROBLEMAS DE CONSOLE EUA [Translation - SUPPORT IN BRAZIL DOES...: Desde a ultima quinta feira (31/01/2019) meu xbox on x apresenta travamento por conta de uma atulizacao porca da MS. Sou INSIDER, tenho a conta MS mais de 10 anos e nunca usei o suporte tecnico da...
  6. Support Brazil: Disrespect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Brazil: Disrespect: I do not know if this is normal all over the world or if it happens only in Brazil. Microsoft support in Brazil does not respect deadlines. I am almost 2 months to finalize a process of change of...
  7. How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find tech support for my Elite Controller in Brazil?: Hi all. I've been using my Elite Controller for a year (+/-) and in the last weeks I noticed that the grips are coming off. Honestly, it's being a terrible experience playing with the grips...
  8. I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil: I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised (bank details sent) and I was directed to send...
  9. I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil: come through this forum to explain my experience with the support of microsoft Brazil. On the date of 7/30/2014 opened called for the replacement of the kinect console in support of microsoft....
  10. Brazil's support is very bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brazil's support is very bad: First > I would like to apologize for my english (I am using a translator, but I hope you understand) My XBOX ONE and control presented defect ! 47 days have passed > came not get my XBOX I...