Support Page Not Working

Discus and support Support Page Not Working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; For several days, I have been trying to get into my Xbox account settings to change my chat settings. However, any time I try, it just goes back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Toby-Koh Bear, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Support Page Not Working

For several days, I have been trying to get into my Xbox account settings to change my chat settings. However, any time I try, it just goes back to the support page. If I click a link on that support page that is supposed to take me to the settings, it just loops me back around. If anyone else has had this struggle, let me know how to fix it or how to actually change my chat settings.

:)

Toby-Koh Bear, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Support Page Not Working

Hi Toby-Koh, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. onyxishere Win User

No support from xbox, page doesnt work.

What is the issue. We would be able to help better if we knew what was wrong.
  4. ChickinOnaChain Win User

JUST READ THIS ON THE SUPPORT PAGE

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.

[/quote]Thanks Metal. Great eye! .
  5. The Resistance Win User

Pretty sure the list that silly group released was from people being phished/giving their account details away. So it was not a direct breach of Xbox LIVE Gamertags, just random email addresses that could be associated with Gamertags.

So rather than people getting worried because of what the OP has said. Do not be alarmed, your details are safe if you have never given them away to anywhere but this site.
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]This was posted two days ago.[/quote]Actually, one month and three days ago. Xbox LIVE Security should be fine now.
Thema:

Support Page Not Working

1. Support Page Not Working - Similar Threads - Support Page Working

2. Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support

in XboX Insiders
    Got directed to this Reddit page by Xbox support: Was asking Xbox live support for some help with achievement issues and losing save data, and the support agent sent me a link here. Not sure what I do next to get help resolving the issues....
  3. constantly redirected to xbox support page

in XBoX Accessibility
    constantly redirected to xbox support page: Whenever I press Xbox settings it redirects me to Xbox support page even though my account is an 18+ account but it still redirects me to Xbox support page. Please help me....
  4. i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep getting redirected to support page when trying to change account settings for xbox: long story short, cant go online on minecraft bedrock because privacy related bullcrap, go to sign in and change settings but get redirected to support page about doing what im gonna do. what the...
  5. Xbox Support Chat and Call Back leads to error page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support Chat and Call Back leads to error page: I bought a 50$ xbox digital card from gamestop, went to redeem, said it was already redeemed! Called gamestop and they said to get ahold of MIcrosoft support. Problem is I keep getting this error...
  6. Software for OSU2 and OSU3 - Unavailable on Microsoft Support Page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software for OSU2 and OSU3 - Unavailable on Microsoft Support Page: I'm looking for a location where I can download the software for OSU1, OSU2 and OSU3 since the links below are broken. There are no files behind these links. I've also tried putting .zip at the...
  7. Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support page infinitely stuck on loading.: hey, does anyone else have this problem.. Basically the Xbox support page is stuck on infinity loading, and I need to change my privacy settings for a game so I need to be on the Xbox support...
  8. Support page no longer working due to 404 error link

in XBoX on Windows
    Support page no longer working due to 404 error link: The support page that should help me is....
  9. Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App/Xbox Support Page not working?: New pc built, xbox support page infinite loading loop on all browsers and xbox beta app party chat not connecting says try again later after few seconds. cd954efe-34bf-4726-b256-8f889e03955b
  10. No support from xbox, page doesnt work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support from xbox, page doesnt work.: No se por donde empezar, paso imagenes dicen mas. 8956233a-bcac-4a8a-9092-4af2f3fa1b19