Support replacement console dead after 3 month !

Discus and support Support replacement console dead after 3 month ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In décembre 2013, I placed an order on MS support for my Xbox 360 Slim who has an HDMI port out of service (and out of waranty). I payed 86€... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D4vch74, Apr 8, 2014.

1. D4vch74
    D4vch74 Guest

Hello,

In décembre 2013, I placed an order on MS support for my Xbox 360 Slim who has an HDMI port out of service (and out of waranty).

I payed 86€ for that and MS finally replaced my console with an other one, that I imagine was repacked by MS Xbox support...

I played 1 game (Ace Combet 6) and finished it after some hours, everything went fine...

I don't play so often and I finished the game last month.

And since some days, tihs console doesn't work propoerly ! Every game freeze at load (Ace COmbet 6, Assasin's Creed, NFS,...) !!

I've tryed everything (reset, firmware, et.) and I only can use the Xbox Menu... but no one game works !

May I have some help ? Is there any way to contact MS Xbox Support to talk about that and I hope, find some waranty about "MS Spare consoles" ??

My cosole war replaced by another one who lives only 3 monthes !! I can say only "some hours" to be in real time of life...

If i juste have to by a new one, I could have byed it last december insteed of using support !!

Thanks for help please...

Best regards.

David from France.

:)

D4vch74, Apr 8, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox One Replaced Warrenty Question.

Your replacement console should be covered either for 3 months for the replacement or until your current warranty expires (whichever is longer).

I think what happened there was a mistype. You should contact phone support for further clarification on the matter.

onyxishere, Apr 8, 2014
  3. iampressthe6
    iampressthe6 Guest
    Xbox1 Support Is Complete Garbage!

Bubble me too quinzel!

My day one console stopped reading discs after about 6 months. Replacement #1 stopped after about 4 months and now replacement #2 has frozen up and crashed at least once a day since I got it. I hadn't even returned replacement #2 and I'm ready to ship back
    #3 as well. Customer support says they can't escalate the issue until they receive #2. So now I have to wait till they receive #2 and *** about #3.

I just want my money back so I can get a PS4 already. I'll take the hit on the games, I don't care, I just want a working, reliable console.

I've been with MS since the original Xbox but this is beyond ridiculous.

iampressthe6, Apr 8, 2014
  4. SUP LUIS
    SUP LUIS Guest

Hi D4vch74 try sending that console back to be checked out the one that MS sent you and put a note in their saying that the console they sent you stopped working but first I suggest you call Xbox customer support

SUP LUIS, May 1, 2014
  5. SUP LUIS Win User

Hi D4vch74 try sending that console back to be checked out the one that MS sent you and put a note in their saying that the console they sent you stopped working but first I suggest you call Xbox customer support
  6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help

HI there,

Firstly, if they replaced it after a year i don't see why they cannot replace it after 3 months.

I have attached a support guide for you: Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox One Replaced Warrenty Question.

Your replacement console should be covered either for 3 months for the replacement or until your current warranty expires (whichever is longer).

I think what happened there was a mistype. You should contact phone support for further clarification on the matter.
  8. PedrQ007 Win User

We want information on Controller Desync problem!!!!!

No. Its not a Beta. I bough my console brand new about a year ago, in a gaming store. I have not signed for a beta in anything related to xbox or microsoft. I bough the xbox that came with no kinect. The problem started occurring about 6 month after purchase.
    At first it only disconected like, once every 2-3 hours so it was no big deal. about 8 months after purchase, the controller started disconecting every 2-3 minutes instead of every 2-3 hours. I talked with support, they told me it was a faulty controller.
    12 after purchase, I replaced my controller as support told me. About 3-4 days later controller had same problem. Now support says that I need to send my console for repair.
  9. iampressthe6 Win User

Xbox1 Support Is Complete Garbage!

Bubble me too quinzel!

My day one console stopped reading discs after about 6 months. Replacement #1 stopped after about 4 months and now replacement #2 has frozen up and crashed at least once a day since I got it. I hadn't even returned replacement #2 and I'm ready to ship back
    #3 as well. Customer support says they can't escalate the issue until they receive #2. So now I have to wait till they receive #2 and *** about #3.

I just want my money back so I can get a PS4 already. I'll take the hit on the games, I don't care, I just want a working, reliable console.

I've been with MS since the original Xbox but this is beyond ridiculous.
Thema:

1. Support replacement console dead after 3 month ! - Similar Threads - Support replacement console

2. Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has live support chat been abolished and replaced with the useless ai assistant: Microsoft/xbox one sole redeeming feature in this day and age was its 24/7 live customer support. Why was this abolished? Making it damn near impossible to make contact with your support team....
  3. Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was told by Microsoft Support to request a replacement code from Sales and Promotions Team: Thank you for your help. Blessed G. was my support tech. 46f5c567-e05f-4f99-8254-81b49d56e863
  4. Fallout 3 replacement code request as per support discussion.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 replacement code request as per support discussion.: Hi, just spoke to support regarding a Fallout 3 promotional code that isnt working and was told to post here to request a new code. Support guy explained I'd be sent a PM with a new one at some...
  5. Support for repair or replacement Microsoft xbox 360 wired USB controller Joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support for repair or replacement Microsoft xbox 360 wired USB controller Joystick: We bought one Xbox 360 wired USB controller joystick during March from ebay wide order No 44908644537 The joystick not working properly. How can we avail product support like repair...
  6. Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.: Yesterday night I tried to turn on my Xbox One with my voice. It failed. I assumed it was the new update, but alas... my second Kinect refuses to power on, just like the first. The issue is...
  7. Xbox One Controller - Warranty Replacement/Terrible Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - Warranty Replacement/Terrible Support: About a month ago I purchased a brand new Lunar White Xbox One controller. Overall, pretty pleased with the new design and I probably would've enjoyed it - however, I noticed that the left...
  8. Console Replacement - Poor Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Replacement - Poor Support: 2 Days ago i went to get on my Xbox One Console (500G), I turned on the console as normal and was greeted with a Green xbox loading screen. Already confused about the screen it lasted for a good...
  9. Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement: Hi There I placed an order for a replacement power supply for my X-Box one on the 19th of Dec 2015. Since then I've contacted MS 6 times to find out what the status of my order is. They've since...
  10. Need a replacement power supply - cannot get your support website to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a replacement power supply - cannot get your support website to work: Sorry to bother but I tried to handle this through the MS support website My power supply doesn't seem to be working (blinking orange light) and the console is still under warranty Please advise...