Support return

Discus and support Support return in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one in for repair and also sent my HDMI cord and power cord. I received the fixed console back but not the 2 cords. Support kept my 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CindyElliott2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Support return

I sent my xbox one in for repair and also sent my HDMI cord and power cord. I received the fixed console back but not the 2 cords. Support kept my 2 cords.

:)

CindyElliott2, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Support return

unfortunately the likely hood of getting them back is slim as you are pre warned to send only the xbox itself nothing else including packaging.
  3. sephyrwrath45 Win User

Support return

4. F U I D C Win User

Support return

Yeah just contact support and let them know you received your console but not the HDMI and power cord, and they should send it back to you.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Support return

In the future, if you have to send it in for repair again, do not send the cords with it, as the repair center have their own cords.
  6. HeedfulRex87898 Win User

Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

they returned to you, you return to them :( Very disappointed in both supports.

thank you. bye
Thema:

Support return

1. Support return - Similar Threads - Support return

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  4. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  5. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  6. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  7. I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...: good evening ! Today was the charge for the service "xbox live", I otklchal using the console, I want to give it up and return the money 5a438230-ddcb-4b8b-bff1-1d83e01a2c12
  8. Customer Support on Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support on Returns: Over a month ago I sent in my Xbox One power supply hoping to get it back within the 14-21 day period. I spoke to close to ten agents on order status and one finally seemed competent enough to...
  9. Microsoft China Support canceled my order and refused to return my controller box!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft China Support canceled my order and refused to return my controller box!!: Microsoft Corporation - Suzhou China canceled my support order because they don't have 3.5mm type controller. They returned my controller but without the retail box!! I contact them by phone but...
  10. Xbox One randomly Ejects Disc and returns again. Why cant support fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One randomly Ejects Disc and returns again. Why cant support fix this: Let me start off by saying I have been with Xbox for over 10 years with console gaming and never had a issue with my console coming back still broken or defective. But after sending it off to...