Support return

Discus and support Support return in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one in for repair and also sent my HDMI cord and power cord. I received the fixed console back but not the 2 cords. Support kept my 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CindyElliott2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Support return

I sent my xbox one in for repair and also sent my HDMI cord and power cord. I received the fixed console back but not the 2 cords. Support kept my 2 cords.

:)

CindyElliott2, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Support return

unfortunately the likely hood of getting them back is slim as you are pre warned to send only the xbox itself nothing else including packaging.
  3. sephyrwrath45 Win User

Support return

4. F U I D C Win User

Support return

Yeah just contact support and let them know you received your console but not the HDMI and power cord, and they should send it back to you.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Support return

In the future, if you have to send it in for repair again, do not send the cords with it, as the repair center have their own cords.
  6. HeedfulRex87898 Win User

Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

they returned to you, you return to them :( Very disappointed in both supports.

thank you. bye
Thema:

Support return

1. Support return - Similar Threads - Support return

2. Resolution not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution not supported: My tv screen display was very glitchy and flickering after turning the xbox on. I was using a projector before and it worked fine, but I switched to my tv and the screen is not working. My HDMI...
  3. How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?: My Xbox broke in March, and it was under warranty. After three months of painful interactions with support, they finally repaired my console which broke within warranty, with a receipt from an...
  4. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  5. XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried...: How to I get my Xbox one X Fixed, It has the now power Fault (have tried the cables for my other Xbox one X so its definitely dead). However I go to the Device returns as its only 8 month old and...
  6. Xbox One X: Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support: Does the Xbox One X support eARC? I know it already supports other HDMI 2.1 features such as Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). 0b250a8c-01bf-4311-ae67-60b7e1b20b74
  7. I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not contact Support in the preparation of a request for a return call in the user name ...: good evening ! Today was the charge for the service "xbox live", I otklchal using the console, I want to give it up and return the money 5a438230-ddcb-4b8b-bff1-1d83e01a2c12
  8. Customer Support on Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support on Returns: Over a month ago I sent in my Xbox One power supply hoping to get it back within the 14-21 day period. I spoke to close to ten agents on order status and one finally seemed competent enough to...
  9. Microsoft China Support canceled my order and refused to return my controller box!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft China Support canceled my order and refused to return my controller box!!: Microsoft Corporation - Suzhou China canceled my support order because they don't have 3.5mm type controller. They returned my controller but without the retail box!! I contact them by phone but...
  10. Xbox One randomly Ejects Disc and returns again. Why cant support fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One randomly Ejects Disc and returns again. Why cant support fix this: Let me start off by saying I have been with Xbox for over 10 years with console gaming and never had a issue with my console coming back still broken or defective. But after sending it off to...