Support Ticket Closed with no explanation

Discus and support Support Ticket Closed with no explanation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So it all started when I bought Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass for $1.00 each. I then cancelled the subscriptions right after I bought them and think... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AustinManess1, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. Support Ticket Closed with no explanation

So it all started when I bought Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass for $1.00 each. I then cancelled the subscriptions right after I bought them and think nothing of it. I then get a charge for $10.00 maybe a week ago and I go into my subscriptions and Xbox Game
    pass charged me... so I cancel my subscriptions AGAIN and then a few days ago I get a charge for Xbox Live for $10.00 and that’s where I decided to draw the line so I try and contact the support and they redirected me to a refund form, I proceed to fill it
    out and send it, I am told I will recieve a response in the next 72hours. Waited and nothing happened, I then try and talk to more customer support and they said they are still looking at the last refund request and that I could fill out another and it may
    be looked at sooner, I then fill out ANOTHER refund form and today I get an email saying my most recent request was close without anyone saying anything about the situation. I am annoyied because this isn’t the first nor the second time I’ve tried to get refunds
    from xbox/microsoft and for the same exact reason. It is extremely aggrivating when no one tells you anything about them stealing $20 and you can’t get it back either.

:)

AustinManess1, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  2. Ripoff12919 Win User

Well this happened to me. I noticed a 59.99 xbox live gold charged to my PayPal, I like the above post called support, filled out form, was told someone would get back to me. 2 hours later email saying denied. Can not reach anyone. I already have xbox
    live gold which was activated in December why would I purchase another one. When online with support they would not tell where it was downloaded to. Feel like Microsoft is scamming people. No way to get issues resolved, so they keep the money people are scammed
    out of.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Austin,

I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication from the refund team. They should have responded to your email when you reply to the emails with the decision.

I suggest getting in contact with Xbox customer support and see what they can do by providing the case number to the agent:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

I hope this helps!
  4. AustinManess1 Win User

Update: still no response.
  5. AustinManess1 Win User

I noticed today that they have given me a refund finally, I never read a single word that involed the situation but I an thankful for the refund.
  6. AustinManess1 Win User

I have replied to their email, waiting on a response.
Thema:

1. Support Ticket Closed with no explanation - Similar Threads - Support Ticket Closed

2. Suporte para mause e teclado (Mouse and keyboard support)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suporte para mause e teclado (Mouse and keyboard support): Olha quando eu entro no fortnite tals eu tentar mecher o mause mais o cursor do mause nao aparece e tipo eu so entro em server de controle me ajuda ai Translation: Look when I enter the Fortnite...
  3. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...
  4. Support ticket getting no response

in XBoX Rewards
    Support ticket getting no response: I sent a contact ticket on 5/24 and have made multiple attempts to make contact through email and other trying to get a hold of the person who first discussed the matter with me. I have yet to get...
  5. Xbox rewards program support ticket help

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards program support ticket help: I used 250 gems on 7 days premium time it appeared i could claim it again as it did not say once per account so i claimed it again however i could not redeem the 7 days and it deducted the gems...
  6. Xbox reward program support ticket help

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox reward program support ticket help: I used 250 gems on 7 days premium time it appeared i could claim it again as it did not say once per account so i claimed it again however i could not redeem the 7 days and it deducted the gems...
  7. NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV: I recently signed up for DirecTV's service that allows users who can;t get satelite service in their area to get streaming NFL Sunday Ticket. They claim there is an Xbox One app specific for this...
  8. 3rd support ticket and still no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3rd support ticket and still no help: I purcased an xbox 360 in december and it came with 2 codes..One for a 1 month gold membership and 1 code for a tomb raider download. Day after day I tried but was unsuccessful redeeming the...
  9. Chat and support ticket support and how to complain to somone senior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat and support ticket support and how to complain to somone senior: I have a question if anyone knows the answer. i logged a support ticket/reference at the start of december. My xbox stopped syncing game saves. i chased dialy over christmas for a resolution. i...
  10. Xbox live support sucks. Ticket open for 4 months now and not resolved yet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live support sucks. Ticket open for 4 months now and not resolved yet.: I opened a support case with Xbox support in April. The issue was that I can not purchase any content using my points. I loaded 4200 points + the balance that was still on my profile. I get an...