Support Xbox

Discus and support Support Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Keine Frage, aber es kann doch nicht sein das man irgendwie wieder für 2 wochen gesperrt wurde, weil irgendwelch volldeppen mich einfach melden nur... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZeusLukastag, Feb 3, 2019.

1. ZeusLukastag
    ZeusLukastag Guest

Support Xbox

Keine Frage, aber es kann doch nicht sein das man irgendwie wieder für 2 wochen gesperrt wurde, weil irgendwelch volldeppen mich einfach melden nur weil ich so
    [Mod removed profanity] in Rainbow Six Siege bin und weil ich sowas ("lern mal das Spiel zu spielen") und dass nur weil er ein teammate gedownt hat ohne einen Grund.

Also nächstes mal wenn ich gesperrt werde schick ich ne Anzeige Microsoft.

[Edit - Translation] -

No question, but it can not be that somehow it was locked again for 2 weeks, because some volldeppen just report me just because I'm so [Mod removed profanity] good in Rainbow Six wins and because I sowas ("learn to play the game")
    andthat's just because he has a teammate down without a reason.

So next time I get locked I'll send a message to Microsoft.

:)

ZeusLukastag, Feb 3, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Xbox support

Spoke to support who were unable to get to the bottom of the issue, i am thing it may be something to do with the preview updates i signed up for since it started the update whilst i was on forza now it wont load coincidence?

Can any one point me in the direction of the preview forums so i can raise it there, cant find it.
Thema:

Support Xbox

1. Support Xbox - Similar Threads - Support

2. IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared)

in XBoX on Consoles
    IMPORTANT: How to Contact Xbox Support (old one disappeared): Hey there! here! I have searched page after page and my old post has mysteriously disappeared just within the past day or two. So here it is again! (luckily I saved a copy of my format) UPDATED!...
  3. TÜRKÇE DESTEK LÜTFEN XBOX GAME PASS SATIN ALIM HATASI [Translation - TURKISH SUPPORT PLEASE...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TÜRKÇE DESTEK LÜTFEN XBOX GAME PASS SATIN ALIM HATASI [Translation - TURKISH SUPPORT PLEASE...: KARTTAN PARA ÇEKİLDİ FAKAT GAMEPASS GELMEDİ LÜTFEN YARDIM EDİN -----[Mod Translation - PLEASE DON'T TAKE A MONEY BUT PLEASE GAMEPASS NOT PLEASE HELP] [img] 84f58627-38f7-42da-bd0d-849268fd6039
  4. How do you reach support?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do you reach support?!: After months of emailing and being resiredted to Xboxs website for support, not getting anywhere. There is a huge billing issue and my little sister cant reach anyone at all from support....
  5. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  6. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  7. Problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte Xbox. [Problems trying to contact Xbox support.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte Xbox. [Problems trying to contact Xbox support.]: Recentemente estive enfrentando problemas ao tentar contatar o suporte do Xbox One. O cabo HDMI do meu Xbox One X veio estragado e eu estou tentando contatar o suporte para consultar o que pode...
  8. what happens when you 'chat with xbox support'

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happens when you 'chat with xbox support': when you click 'chat with xbox support' you have to enter your account info, and then write a short description about your problem, finally clicking a button that says 'start chat' what happens...
  9. How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact a WDG Devices Support Agent?: I have been having a nightmare trying to do something which should be really simple (buy Microsoft Complete for a new Xbox One X purchased from Amazon) There is a thread here where I detail my...
  10. How can I reach Japanese support for my xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reach Japanese support for my xbox one controller?: Hello, I've bought Xbox one controller for PC and would like to get some technical support as the controller broke. I've been trying to find a way to reach Japanese tech support for 2 hours on...