Support

Discus and support Support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know a number where I can talk to a real person and not have them send me to support online submitted by /u/FatCatLife [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Support

Does anyone know a number where I can talk to a real person and not have them send me to support online

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Jun 14, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. mianni1 Win User

support ?????

or you could head on twitter when the support staff are on and ask for help
  5. decmccafferty Win User

support

how do i post proof i mean photos
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support

Hello Nenon99,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Mexican Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update
    your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
Thema:

Support

1. Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...
  3. How to escalate support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to escalate support?: Hello, I have had an ongoing issue with my xbox one controller (intermittent disconnections). 18th of April I called xbox support. After spending over an hour on the phone with support...
  4. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  5. XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XboxOne really supports 5Ghz?: XboxOne really supports 5Ghz? The question is I connect to the computer and my xbox, they are in the same place next to the modem and there is a lot of difference makes me think that it does not...
  6. PTSD SUPPORT

in XBoX Accessibility
    PTSD SUPPORT: Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract my thought and feelings would you be willing...
  7. Xbox One X HDR10+ support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDR10+ support: If and when is HDR10+ coming to Xbox One X ? f5a6808c-3bb2-44c6-b268-31c698698527
  8. XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S started to say Dolby Vision is not supported by my TV and I had to use 1080p...: What should I do? Changing TV is ridiculous as it is a good Philips 4K 49PUS6412. Will I continue watching 4K video BR Player still? XBOX device output is now 1080p!...
  9. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  10. Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play win / xbox games | no support available for germany!: I can't login into my xbox account nor play games (FH / GoW) There is no support which I can contact directly (in germany) so I have to keep posting here! Time & date is correct I reinstalled...