Support

Discus and support Support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know a number where I can talk to a real person and not have them send me to support online submitted by /u/FatCatLife [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FatCatLife, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Support

Does anyone know a number where I can talk to a real person and not have them send me to support online

submitted by /u/FatCatLife
    [link] [comments]

/u/FatCatLife, Jun 14, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. mianni1 Win User

support ?????

or you could head on twitter when the support staff are on and ask for help
  5. decmccafferty Win User

support

how do i post proof i mean photos
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support

Hello Nenon99,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Mexican Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update
    your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
Thema:

Support

1. Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Contact support button doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contact support button doesnt work: When I click on the contact link https://support.xbox.com/de-de/contact-us I select the main catogory of my question, in the second step I click on buttons, nothing happens. How can I send a...
  3. Original Xbox Multiplayer Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Multiplayer Support: So me and my friends have had this discussion a couple times with various veiws and opinions, while it is unanimously agreed that it would be awesome the discussion is on whether or not it's...
  4. Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Support In-App - XBOX (beta) App: Hi All, I dont know if I am missing something but I cannot use my Xbox One controller to navigate the XBOX (beta) App. Works fine with games but I have to use the mouse to navigate the app...
  5. Support for game streaming across subnets/VLANs

in XboX Insiders
    Support for game streaming across subnets/VLANs: Until the March public update, you could game stream across subnets and routed networks if you knew the remote IP address and no firewalls or ACLs were in the way to prevent the traffic. Now, the...
  6. XBOX Beta Controller Support

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta Controller Support: Hi i have a question about the new Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. the app running perfect so far but the only problem i have is that my xbox360 wireless controller doesnt work when playing games on...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support: Okay but the simple thing is that it's so easy to see if someone using MnK this is a big issue seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to it . 4776c803-3a1f-429f-a5a1-1a96af21c5ee
  8. Xbox One Billing and Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Billing and Customer Support: Good afternoon. I would like to contact you with a problem. The fact is that my problem is completely ignored. I contacted the support service on May 17th, talked to 10 support service employees...
  9. Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look up this number Jane P from Microsoft Support For Xbox: [Mod Removed: ID Number for purchase] look up and please give me a refund that i deserve it .Jane P from your Microsoft Support For Xbox. [Mod Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  10. Xbox one X does not support my 1440p monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X does not support my 1440p monitor: I have a LG-34UC88-B Monitor with 3440x1440. It has also HDMI 2.0. but the Xbox one X only let me play in 1080p. I have read several times that the Xbox supports 1440p monitors. I know that my...