Support

Discus and support Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use my xbox to live stream my hulu, netflix etc. i turned it on this evening an it sounds like a fast forwarded robot~what is the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoriBailey1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LoriBailey1
    LoriBailey1 Guest

Support

I use my xbox to live stream my hulu, netflix etc. i turned it on this evening an it sounds like a fast forwarded robot~what is the problem?

:)

LoriBailey1, Aug 19, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. mianni1 Win User

support ?????

or you could head on twitter when the support staff are on and ask for help
  5. decmccafferty Win User

support

how do i post proof i mean photos
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support

Hello Nenon99,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Mexican Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency. However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update
    your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
Thema:

Support

1. Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Console streaming not supported error

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not supported error: Hi guys I'm trying to set up the console to mobile streaming on my note 10+ but I keep getting an error that says it's not supported in my region. I've looked around and I'm supposed to be, I'm in...
  3. Subscription Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription Support: I am considering testing out the $1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial, but my question is that when my subscription expires, do I have to pay full price again, or will it charge me full price a month...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 20, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 20, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  5. Xbox live technical support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live technical support: Do Xbox live have technical support and if so how do I contact them 0dd36de8-de08-4917-aad6-025a679e5eb8
  6. Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...: Frequently erre code FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft club app temporarily off,try later,7 days off and ubisoft dont return any tickets,helps us or my mo ney back eafbd87b-cfd9-481a-b04b-44489c32a774
  7. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  8. Mic sample rate not supported

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic sample rate not supported: So, out of nowhere my console app is saying that my mic sample is not supported, thing is it works fine with every other app and everything on my computer is up to date. I have tried every...
  9. I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can get helped by microsoft support ! SINCE LAST MONTH!!!!!: Alright, I'll be brief. I want to contact support because I had a strange payment for gamepass, game pass I already have on my main account, this account if very old and I never use it. BUT, when...
  10. Support help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support help: Ive been having issues with my xboxes bluetooth, my controller disconnects then my game will time out. While the community has been very helpful, my issue is still not resolved and i need actual...