Suppression de gamertag abusif [Removing abusive Gamertag ]

Discus and support Suppression de gamertag abusif [Removing abusive Gamertag ] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boujour je vien de me faire banir mon pseudo sans aucune raison valable il n'y avait rien de mal "younaaaaziz450" si c'est a cause que j'ai mis 4 a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigFoal78263179, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Suppression de gamertag abusif [Removing abusive Gamertag ]

Boujour je vien de me faire banir mon pseudo sans aucune raison valable il n'y avait rien de mal "younaaaaziz450" si c'est a cause que j'ai mis 4 a c'est vraiment n'importe quoi

Translation: [Hello I just got my nickname banished without any valid reason there was nothing wrong "younaaaaziz450 " If it's because I put 4 A is really anything]

:)

BigFoal78263179, Mar 11, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

No its.not.the 4 A but the word you are trying to hide
  3. Captain Gini Win User

You should go to the Xbox Enforcement website to see if you have any way to appeal and resolve your problem.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

No matter how you try to cover it when a word or a concept violates the Code of Conduct is subject to enforcement acts.
  5. denis97g Win User

Bonjour, tu peut aller sur enforcement.xbox.com pour une case review.

Translation: [Hello, you can go on enforcement.xbox.com for a case review. ]
  6. Arminator Win User

Sign-in problems - Can anyone help.

Thema:

1. Suppression de gamertag abusif [Removing abusive Gamertag ] - Similar Threads - Suppression gamertag abusif

2. If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If someone has a gamertag I want and they are no longer active, or a glitch is causing it...: I was going back through my account after hearing Halo would be released on PC, and I was wanting to change my gamertag so it would be the same as my steam account. When I try to change my...
  3. Suppression de sanction [Translation - Elimination of sanction]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suppression de sanction [Translation - Elimination of sanction]: Bonjour je vous contacte pour vous demander de supprimer la sanction mon encontre car le message qui a été signaler ne contenait pas d insulte ou de vulgarité l'encontre de la personne...
  4. Suppression de l'application "Paramètres" de Windows 10 ajouté par erreur dans les jeux Xbox ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Suppression de l'application "Paramètres" de Windows 10 ajouté par erreur dans les jeux Xbox ...: [Translation - Hi all Please I encounter a banal problem I mistakenly added the settings in the Xbox games Every time I open the settings, it automatically launches Xbox, and asks me if I...
  5. Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements: Linksys (Powerline Adapters) Linksys WGA54G: Suppression de gold prélèvements Désolé de l'entendre. Si votre fils a un abonnement récurrent, vous devez vous connecter son compte ou au compte...
  6. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d
  7. Suppression of a new xbox one account made and payment option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suppression of a new xbox one account made and payment option: Hello dear i made a payment for a person that just buy the xbox one i pay for a xbox gold membership for him and make the game pass for him unfortunately for me this person has sold his...
  8. DAO on XB1 impossible suppress characters or saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DAO on XB1 impossible suppress characters or saves: Hello, I have created several characters to search for the best suited to my playstyle. Then I played DAO and bought all available DLC, including Awakenings. I'd like to go on playing, but I...
  9. Suggested friends reappearing after being suppressed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggested friends reappearing after being suppressed.: Hello, As you know the ubiquitous Suggested Friends feature of the Xbox app is there to connect people you know or might know to your friends list. But have you noticed that people who you...
  10. External hard drive connection and My games are suppressing on my own

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive connection and My games are suppressing on my own: Hi, i've two problems : -My external hard drive disconect regularly and when i'm playing games which are installed there, it stops working.. (hard drive 2'5 500Gb and usb 3.0) - My games are...