surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?

Discus and support surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My killer instinct on Xbox 1 won't save when I rank up so if I cut the Xbox off and go back my rank is hungry no matter what? Anyone got a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by One Clip Away, Feb 9, 2014.

1. surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?

My killer instinct on Xbox 1 won't save when I rank up so if I cut the Xbox off and go back my rank is hungry no matter what? Anyone got a fix

:)

One Clip Away, Feb 9, 2014
  2. OuttaMyTree
    OuttaMyTree Guest
    Killer Instinct Unlockables/Online Rank/Offline Rank Reset

I recently went to my friends house and recovered my profile. Then we installed Killer Instinct Ultra Edition I and Killer Instinct Ultra Edition II. The game synced up to the XBL servers and all of my data was gone. Nothing was left except for achievements,
    I lost all my profile stuff, skins, and accessories plus my rank and offline rank. Please advise if there is any possible solution to recover what I have lost.

OuttaMyTree, Feb 9, 2014
  3. OuttaMyTree
    OuttaMyTree Guest
    Lost all Killer Instinct Unlockables

I recently went to my friends house and recovered my profile. Then we installed Killer Instinct Ultra Edition I and Killer Instinct Ultra Edition II. The game synced up to the XBL servers and all of my data was gone. Nothing was left except for
    achievements, I lost all my profile stuff, skins, and accessories plus my rank and offline rank. Please advise if there is any possible solution to recover what I have lost.

OuttaMyTree, Feb 9, 2014
  4. surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch?

try re installing your game

xxBEASTxRIDERxx, Feb 13, 2014
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

try re installing your game
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Killer Instinct Rank Matches

lol....Someone is inexperienced at Killer Instinct.
  7. PLAZMA BLAD3 Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Go to you tube type in killer instinct 3 then scroll to Microsoft cockblocks killer instinct or screw attack.com it is a gamer news site that keeps use updated on dilemmas and solutions on video games and more
  8. MoTorBreAtHxX Win User

Which Xbox One games will you get?

Killer instinct for sure. Also battlefield 4 and dead rising.
  9. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Your Move Microsoft. Sony Is Making Their Own Super Smash Bros...

Microsoft has killer instinct end thread.
Thema:

1. surely someone has a solution for killer instinct rank glitch? - Similar Threads - surely someone has

2. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  3. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  4. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  5. Syncing, Are you sure

in XboX Insiders
    Syncing, Are you sure: Sometimes when i load up games on an xbox other then my home xbox the xbox starts syncing my game and i accidentally cancel it, can you please add an "are you sure?" to cancel a sync to prevent...
  6. Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!: I have noticed that with the recent change to some of the family safety features that an option has been removed but is actually coursing me no end of problems because its removed! When my son...
  7. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  8. Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...: Ive blocked him, reset router numerous times, nothing works, phones arent connected to WiFi, neither is tv or Netflix. Idk what to do please help e5215ccf-0ad5-46e7-bdc3-1ebbb190aa30
  9. I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me: . [img] 171ea1ce-803c-4de7-b5a2-a48b39045ec4
  10. Pretty sure someone hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pretty sure someone hacked my account: Alright, so around 12/20-29/15, I was playing GTA V Online, I logged into a random lobby and a lot of weird stuff was going on. To sum it up, the lobby was hacked. After being in the lobby for...