Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!

Discus and support Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen several similar cases, and I found this situation has been occurred for at least 8 years! Why don't you develop an efficient way to solve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShuranZhang1, Dec 13, 2021.

1. ShuranZhang1
    ShuranZhang1 Guest

Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!

I've seen several similar cases, and I found this situation has been occurred for at least 8 years! Why don't you develop an efficient way to solve such a problem???? People still get charged even though they did everything right!!!!! And people cannot contact you anyone once get charged!!!!!

I requested an advanced exchange on Nov.21th. But I received the new device on Nov.26th. And I returned the non-functional device within 2 days! But the receiver information is wrong!!! So the delivery is delayed. And then I get charged 1700$!!!!!!!!!! Now I cannot contact any agents of Microsoft! The agent who handled the exchange case said he will handle it and give me feedback as soon as possible. But he didn't reply to me anymore!!!!! I sent him several emails! No reply!!!! I tried to start a new case, but there's no agent replying to me !!! Is there anyone who can handle this situation???? You gave me the wrong label and charged me 1700$ and disappear??????? Are you a fraud???? I just wonder who can solve such a problem? You've wasted a lot of time!!!!!!!!! Don’t you feel guilty for the loss of time caused by your work mistakes?

:)

ShuranZhang1, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi ShuranZhang1,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community and I'm sorry to hear about what happened to the exchange process you had for your Surface.

I've sent you a private message for some details. Kindly check your profile's inbox and feel free to respond.

Hope to hear from you.
  3. KingCostly Win User

Worrying email about my Xbox One console - is it broken?

Yeah that's what I tought. Searched on Twitter and hardly anybody has mentioned it. It also seemed fishy that they gave me a UK number to call but then mentioned the charge for the advanced exchange in dollars. Was a bit of a giveaway for me.
  4. joseison Win User

Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

I also have this problem, they gave me the gift card in exchange of a surface I bought that had malfunctioning issues. I am stock with the gift card and I am afraid microsoft won’t come with a solution.
  5. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Same just happened to mine after 20 days of owing it. I got the extended warranty and they gave me a shipping label to send it back. Why are they charging for the replacement?
  6. BKBOY88 Win User

I need a new xbox one (service repair) - timeline?

Did you do the advance exchange? i did that and it says in 3-5 days i will receive the new console and just have to send the broken console back or they will charge me.
Thema:

1. Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!! - Similar Threads - Surface laptop advanced

2. Where is the xbox preview app for arm/surface pro x?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the xbox preview app for arm/surface pro x?: I had this installed on my Surface Pro X...I bought the X specifically to stream my xbox console to it...I recently had to do a re-install of windows 11...now it's lost and I can't re-install. Is...
  3. Is it possible to install an external graphics card in a surface laptop go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install an external graphics card in a surface laptop go?: I have a Surface Laptop Go, model 1943. I’m trying to emulate some old games on it, but the default specs won’t cut it. Is there any way I can get an external graphics card for this model? If so,...
  4. Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surface Duo 2: Can't remote play using Xbox app: I recently purchased a Surface Duo 2. I attempted to use the Xbox app to stream my Xbox Series X to the phone. However, when I select "Remote play on this device", I simply get a black screen (the...
  5. Xbox game app on Surface RT 8.0 stays stuck at "signing in" at top right

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game app on Surface RT 8.0 stays stuck at "signing in" at top right: Good evening, The Xbox game app stays stuck on signing in at the top right corner... Does someone know a fix for this? Device: Surface RT Windows version: Windows RT 8.0 (downgraded from RT...
  6. I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am looking to find out what my EX has been doing with my Microsoft Surface Account.: Is there anyone that can explain to on how when I am finally able to log into my new Surface that it shows Skype and Ebox; neither of which have I ever used as well as a Realtek Microphone?? Does...
  7. majong etc not syncing phone to surface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    majong etc not syncing phone to surface: why is xbox games on pc not syncing with my phone d0df10e1-1019-4485-884b-57165fb467cd
  8. My surface laptop go cant even handle roblox anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My surface laptop go cant even handle roblox anymore.: Crazy laptop. Last time it can handle roblox at 60hz. But after playing a laggy game it dropped to 3 to 5hz. I check the specs of my laptop. All good for playing. I looked on refresh rate...
  9. Surface Book3 Nvidia GPU disconnect when playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surface Book3 Nvidia GPU disconnect when playing games: My Surface Book 3 always disconnect GPU when I playing games in Xbox app. My Nvidia driver version is the latest 27.21.14.6259 repo step: 1. start one game in Xbox 2. the Nvidia gpu would...
  10. xbox game pass on my surface laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass on my surface laptop: What kind of controllers can i use to play Xbox games on my surface laptop? Also, do I even need a controller or can I play using my mouse and keyboard? dd369a61-5f70-4a59-b6c7-9a9951434441