Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS

Discus and support Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First off this a very good game. Second why is comments being del off your Facebook Microsoft Bingo page? Surface Pro: Gold card bottom line totally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeffrock, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Jeffrock
    Jeffrock Guest

First off this a very good game. Second why is comments being del off your Facebook Microsoft Bingo page?

Surface Pro:

Gold card bottom line totally missing?

Get all artifacts and you do not get your tickets any faster?

90% of the time you have to kill the game in task manager to get your tickets back?

The chat is totally missing, so why is it advertised?

Surface RT:

You cannot buy any coin from the store? might be a very good thing to.

The game starts flashing from the game to black screen every second once in awhile?

When playing a game (when it seems to be working ok.) once starting after the first 2 numbers are called, bingo start going down, so in 5 to 20 seconds all 30 bingo are gone, and so is your tickets, all power balls, money? ( This is the most annoying thing
    that happens randomly every day).

When you have a bingo it will not give it to you, even though all numbers are correct? Happens about 20% of the time.

Also missing the chat tab?

Now these 2 tablets are always up to date, both running win 8.1.

:)

Jeffrock, Jan 17, 2014
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Broke Down ~ Bought a new Windows Tablet

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Can i install google chrome on the surface 2 RT

[/quote]

RT can only run apps from the Windows Store. You can run Google Chrome on Surface Pro 2.

An Xbox Dude, Jan 17, 2014
  3. Gaming On Windows 8 / Tablet Questions...

Like what? That's why I'm asking questions. I'm not looking to buy the Surface RT but the Surface Pro or off-brand models seem more up my alley.

RobertPachasa, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS

I can assure you that comments are NOT being deleted off of our Facebook page. I would absolutely welcome comments there! Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS :) PLEASE TALK TO ME ON FACEBOOK- I get lonely. Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS :D

Ahhhh! I think I saw this already on Facebook as I've already reported these bugs.

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

I can assure you that comments are NOT being deleted off of our Facebook page. I would absolutely welcome comments there! :) PLEASE TALK TO ME ON FACEBOOK- I get lonely. :D

Ahhhh! I think I saw this already on Facebook as I've already reported these bugs.
  6. RobertPachasa Win User

Gaming On Windows 8 / Tablet Questions...

Like what? That's why I'm asking questions. I'm not looking to buy the Surface RT but the Surface Pro or off-brand models seem more up my alley.
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

Can i install google chrome on the surface 2 RT

[/quote]

RT can only run apps from the Windows Store. You can run Google Chrome on Surface Pro 2.
  8. maxen Win User

How do I add entire genre to now playing in Xbox Music?

I've just realised I misread the last part of your post, I thought this was Windows Phone and that the difference between our experiences was because I am running the WP8.1 Preview.

I will need to find a way to check this on Windows 8 (Surface) as apparently there seems to be a difference. Which version of Windows 8 are you running? Windows 8 Pro or RT? (ie, is it a Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2?) Have you updated
    to Windows 8.1 Update 1? If not, you can do this as a free update via the Windows Store.

If you have an available update, you should do that and check in Xbox Music again to see if this feature is enabled.
  9. tohellnbak Win User

I went with the surface RT... the basic... the Surface 2 and the surface 2 pro are upgraded versions in order... Price also went up 350 > 450 > 900 I do know the Surface 2 screen reso is 1080... I couldve opted for the extra $100 upgrade.. but in the
    long run.... didnt really need it...
Thema:

1. Surface Pro & Surface RT PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Surface

2. Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro: My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku...
  3. Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro: I would like to ask whether the promotional activities of winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro, by using Microsoft Rewards points to participate, have been ended. According to the Microsoft...
  4. Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro): I own Minecraft on my Xbox Account, but when I want to install it on my Surface Pro from the Microsoft store it does not let me do it. It only lets me install it on my Xbox, on which I already...
  5. connect controller to surface pro

in XBoX on Mobile
    connect controller to surface pro: I'm unable to connect my Bluetooth controller to my surface pro. Can anyone help? b3dcfefb-d8ae-4c27-ae8f-fb9e308a2388
  6. Call of duty on Surface Pro crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty on Surface Pro crashing: I have downloaded call of duty modern warfare remastered onto my surface pro and every time i try to open it up it will close automatically. I would appreciate and help or solutions for this...
  7. ARK on Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows Surface Pro 6

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK on Xbox Play Anywhere - Windows Surface Pro 6: Hello, I just got a Surface Pro 6 for Christmas and went to play ARK via Xbox play anywhere. The issue is that I only see a few servers. Any ideas? c73439f7-01c3-4dbf-8145-aebafdc08cb0
  8. Jigsaw does not work on new surface pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw does not work on new surface pro: I just set up a new Surface Pro with Windows 10 and completed windows updates. Jigsaw puzzle starts, pushes to Internet ad(Edge) and when I click on return to puzzle, the screen disappears....
  9. Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching Movies on Surface Pro through X Box Video: Hello Hopefully someone can help me as I have been having this problem for some time now. I have a Surface Pro 3 and I "try" to use X Box Video app to download and watch movies. I have no...
  10. need help playing mp4 footage, on surface rt, shot on dji mavic pro drone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help playing mp4 footage, on surface rt, shot on dji mavic pro drone: Hello all, I've downloaded a couple apps for the surface rt that didn't work Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you ec9192eb-92b5-48ec-9675-10fd589171c4