Survival (Hard Mode)

Discus and support Survival (Hard Mode) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and I just started a large map survival mode on hard mode and looking for cool people to play with. The map will be open daily. Mic is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EddieShredder, May 9, 2015.

1. Survival (Hard Mode)

My wife and I just started a large map survival mode on hard mode and looking for cool people to play with. The map will be open daily. Mic is preferred. 18 + if possible or mature/respectful people only. We play at nights usually but map will be open
    throughout the day. Come out and have some fun with us. Gamertag is . Peace.

:)

EddieShredder, May 9, 2015
  2. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Changing difficulty setting for DLC Spec Ops maps

If you mean survival mode, the waves get harder and harder as you progress.

chemicalsora, May 9, 2015
  3. ***New Hard Mode Survival ***

Host:

Mode: hard survival only

Normal times: 7am-1pm (Arkansas time)

Starting a survival world with events like pvp and other things to do as we grow with an exp farm and mine already dug and runing. End portal location known. Enchanting tables and nethers up and running. Send me a message to join the fun.

Irishsniper012, May 9, 2015
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

Is your world created on survival mode or creative? I am asking that because one other thing that helped me was to change the mode from one to the other before you start your game. If you started, or last saved in creative, start your game in survival mode
    and vice versa if you saved or started in survival. The problem with this is that if you have been a hard core survival mode person, you will loose the ability to earn achievements when you enter creative mode, at least for that one specific world. This also
    may not work, so you may be taking the chance of loosing your hard core survival world without this helping.
  5. Cerulean Shield Win User

Minecraft Survival mode:

Hey,

I had an idea of an 8 player minecraft, survival mode, Hard.
  6. NoobieyKins Win User

Players for new world wanted

Survival mode would be kind of hard to build a massive city in. If you are doing it in creative mode I could build a building or two.
  7. I RogueReaper I Win User

Minecraft players wanted.

Im 21 and I am a good builder, and I only play survival mode (hard)
  8. xWelshyWizardx Win User

Minecraft LFG (looking for group) SURVIVAL

looking for one person to play hard mode survival fresh with me. message me on xbox one
Thema:

Survival (Hard Mode)

1. Survival (Hard Mode) - Similar Threads - Survival Hard Mode

2. Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo: Looking for monecraft players. Gt is 5e86499b-6571-4011-b7cf-dbe99c04f112
  3. Minecraft-Group Survival-Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Group Survival-Hard: Looking for a survival game with more than three people to play, everything is good and you can do whatever. c384e42f-f7bf-4b59-b4b9-555833ea26e0
  4. I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard: I host the largest community of mature minecraft players on survival hard add me if u would like to join.Also send me a message. 7036e140-fdc8-41a0-ba53-3e9286f691ed
  5. Need people for my Hard Survival servers *360*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need people for my Hard Survival servers *360*: Hello, I'm currently seeking players interested in hard survival and hard PVP survival. If you are unfamiliar with the acronym pvp, it means "Player versus player " In other words we would be...
  6. ***New Hard Mode Survival ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ***New Hard Mode Survival ***: Host: Mode: hard survival only Normal times: 7am-1pm (Arkansas time) Starting a survival world with events like pvp and other things to do as we grow with an exp farm and mine already dug...
  7. ***New Hard Mode Survival ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ***New Hard Mode Survival ***: Host: Mode: hard survival only Normal times: 7am-1pm (Arkansas time) Starting a survival world with events like pvp and other things to do as we grow with an exp farm and mine already dug...
  8. New Server 'Hard' survival Cartoon texture 12hr U.S (central)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Server 'Hard' survival Cartoon texture 12hr U.S (central): This is a 4 day old server difficulty: Hard there is other people who play on the server no griefing PVP only allowed in the Arena, arena not built or started yet,so help on that project one...
  9. New 12hr 'Hard' Survival, U.S Server Cartoon Texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New 12hr 'Hard' Survival, U.S Server Cartoon Texture pack: Hey everyone its Mafu letting u know im opening up a server. it will be online most day. if u would like to join my world Send me a message to my GT: Cartoon Texture pack no griefing, no...
  10. People to play hard survival with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People to play hard survival with.: As you can tell I need friends on minecraft to play with. Mics are preferred but I'm not a picky *** about them. Just no griefers. Add me . 2548f6e5-2a96-4cd2-8546-99963d168de3