Suscription

Discus and support Suscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi! I hace a serious problem, because you’re charging me a subscription that already pays 1cea6026-2ac6-4da7-954e-a7d95cc79733 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaulGutiérrez, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Suscription

hi! I hace a serious problem, because you’re charging me a subscription that already pays

:)

RaulGutiérrez, Feb 3, 2019
  2. yobrizo Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

Hello. Its a promotion by summer sales. Only new suscriptions. For the old suscriptions , there is 3 months by 22 euros.
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

1 year Ultimate game Pass

No, there is no a way.

For now, you can upgrade your suscription to GPU (Game Pass Ultimate) and your separate suscriptions will add and transform to GPU.
  4. Drakken_ Win User

COD BO2 HELP

I'm sorry but no. To Access that part of the game you need to enter the Multiplayer menú. As soon as you do that you will be verified for Gold Suscription and then taken to the suscription window or back to previous menu.
  5. yobrizo Win User

would like to cancel my subscription with immediate effect .please do not charge anymore.

visit your account and go suscriptions
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suscription

What do you mean you are being charged for a subscription that already pays? Are you being double billed? If yes contact support to check this out: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Suscription

1. Suscription - Similar Threads - Suscription

2. Gold suscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold suscription payment: My subscription expired and it was no renewed, and when i try to pay, it tells me that the service is not available. What i need to do? 275af6ad-cdfa-40c5-8528-268be47927ab
  3. I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked: I want to pay a suscription, I already have microsoft points, but i don`t have a credit card, what can i do? b2269116-6392-484c-8ddf-04c655f609f8
  4. Charge for the anual suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge for the anual suscription: Hi, today I was charged for the anual suscription of xbox live gold, but I sold the xbox, I want my money back and I can´t find the way to ask for that anywhere. 1bf36e0b-6d0d-4637-85bf-3ea9720f0b7a
  5. I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold: Today i buy a code of money to xbox to pay the gold suscription, but when i try to buy the 1 month suscription of gold i cant because in the before month i pay a 1 month gold but in the expiration...
  6. I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?: Hi Today in the morning I found a charge for a 1 month suscription of gold through paypal. My 1 month suscription is supposed to expire on the 2nd day of each month, or in this case, November...
  7. My GOLD suscription doesnt appear

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My GOLD suscription doesnt appear: I bought an xbox live 3 months gold suscription and my xbox 360 dont want to log in to xbox live it says that I have error 8007065b and I have to call support, how can I solve this problem??...
  8. I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to cancel a game pass suscription but i cant because i didnt pay that i need to cancel ...: I didnt pay a game pass suscription and i need to cancel because i dont want to pay that PLS help b2149eb0-6507-4516-8972-871f59098bd7
  9. Problem with my xbox live gold suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my xbox live gold suscription: I can not play any game online because it asks for a subscription to xbox live gold, but, I do have an active subscription that expires in October of this year The console recognizes the...
  10. Gold suscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold suscription not working: I made 2 payments for my xbox live account yesterday and i still can not use my account up until now.can some one please help? 1c5b0019-e321-439a-83b8-46f92d1da449