suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, i bought a Xbox One X 3 month ago and i'ts already out of order. I bring it back to the store and they send it to be repair. Now i want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BVR77, Jun 19, 2018.

1. BVR77
    BVR77 Guest

hi,

i bought a Xbox One X 3 month ago and i'ts already out of order.

I bring it back to the store and they send it to be repair.

Now i want to suspend my subscription i have to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold until the Xbox come back to me.

where can i do that ?

Thanks.

:)

BVR77, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One

£15.59 at the moment for Season Pass with Xbox Gold.

Urien Rheged, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Xbox Game Pass also with Gold?

Does the Xbox Game Pass also come with Xbox Gold as long as you selected the game pass for? The thumbnail for the Xbox Game Pass has a "Gold" sign on it and it says nothing about Xbox Gold

SeekNDstroying, Jun 19, 2018
  4. suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass

Try to contact support and reach the Billing team at
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

JerrminRangwani, Jun 20, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Try to contact support and reach the Billing team at
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  8. julosjc Win User

GTA

your son will also need to add xbox live gold subscription or purchase xbox game pass ultimate which includes gold, game pass and pc game pass.
  9. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
Thema:

1. suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - suspend Gold Game

2. Xbox live gold Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold Suspended: It says ¨Pay to restore your subscription. Your subscription is suspended and payment arrears of € 6.99¨ But the last time i did buy Xbox live Gold i did it with a card, and when i try to pay it...
  3. Suspended until I buy 1 year gold subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended until I buy 1 year gold subscription.: I've always paid for my gold subscription, but likely around the time of my prior subscriptions end I've been prevented from getting gold through anything less than a year. It says I have a past...
  4. Suspended Xbox Live Gold Subcription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Xbox Live Gold Subcription: So I have been informed that if I have a past due balance on my Xbox live membership my profile goes into a suspension of sorts, that basically will prevent me using my already paid applications...
  5. Pausing or suspending gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards
    Pausing or suspending gold subscription: Hello, I am planning to subscribe toXbox Live Gold for my Xbox One. I was just wondering if I could pause or suspend the subscription some how as I may have days where I cannot play online....
  6. cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.: Greetings. I am from Brazil. I had problems with my credit card and my live signature was suspended when it couldn't be renewed. My problems with the credit card controller were solved and I also...
  7. Im having issues with my xbox live gold and im not suspended nor am i banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having issues with my xbox live gold and im not suspended nor am i banned: i redeemed a pre-paid xbox live gold card and after redeeming the code i tried creating a party for me and my friends to just hang out and talk in but it keeps on saying that i dont have gold and...
  8. my Xbox account suspended until i pay for my gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox account suspended until i pay for my gold: so i go to sign in on my xbox 360 account and it says my membership is suspended until i pay for it and i go to pay for it and i type in all the details on my card and it says that it could have...
  9. Gold appears suspended and will not let me pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold appears suspended and will not let me pay: Gold appears suspended and will not let me pay 5ac78848-c3ae-4e4c-b9d8-6e8101bd6d90
  10. Xbox Live Gold account Suspended 15 days ... (15/02 at 01/03

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold account Suspended 15 days ... (15/02 at 01/03: [img] bc0ba879-66ae-46fd-87c4-406e83145ef7