Suspended again for something I have already been a suspension for

Discus and support Suspended again for something I have already been a suspension for in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So around 1 month ago I angry sent a less than pleasant comment to someone who was lagging, yeah not the best move, I received a suspension over this,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by addywillz, Apr 13, 2020.

1. addywillz
    addywillz Guest

So around 1 month ago I angry sent a less than pleasant comment to someone who was lagging, yeah not the best move, I received a suspension over this, submitted a case for it, it got approved, I was ban for about 20 mins, didn't send anymore comments like
    that after, I wake up today to discover I have been suspended for that very same comment made almost a month ago, I cant appeal, I cant get through to XBL support or the enforcement team, wondered if anyone had any idea on what I could do because this is just
    plain wrong, I already have been punished for this, I also haven't even been on XBL for a week.

:)

addywillz, Apr 13, 2020
  2. addywillz Win User

Hmm, maybe... but I dunno, a month on?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Hmm the 24 hours is standard for the first time suspension for communication. The reason why I speculate is I've never heard of them overturning something like that where there is no gray area but there is no appeal on 24 hours and I don't think you were
    supposed to be given an appeal.
  4. addywillz Win User

Yeah this would be true for the first suspension for that message, but not this one since I didn't actually do anything here, I've already had the punishment for it, and now again more for the same thing.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately if a case review is not eligible, all you can do is wait it out. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and that would be the only way to possibly have it lifted.
  6. addywillz Win User

I'm 100% its for the same message, the appeal for the first ban was approved almost instantly, and only today, a month on this has happened, its a 24 hour ban from communications, but that's not the point, I feel like this ban was unfair placed on me since
    the comment I sent had already been dealt with in the previous suspension.
Thema:

1. Suspended again for something I have already been a suspension for - Similar Threads - Suspended again something

2. Getting Suspended Over and Over Again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting Suspended Over and Over Again: I have been suspended several times in the past few days, no reason at all, tells me to check my login history, all me, nothing makes sense, this is getting out of hand and is only causing my...
  3. unsuspending suspended account - Service not available, please try again later

in XBoX Accessibility
    unsuspending suspended account - Service not available, please try again later: My other account got temporarily suspended because it started sending spam or junk mail. So the solution to unsuspend it is by putting In my phone number and Microsoft will send a security code....
  4. Suspended (again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended (again): I just got communication banned for absolutely no reason, and it' not fair, I've only used my Xbox for Netflix and YouTube, nothing else, I haven't messaged or been in party chat for about a 4...
  5. Suspended again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended again.: getting suspended for nothing is completely dumb. After talking to support on the phone. I asked them if enough people say you harassed them on the Mic and you did absolutely nothing but put a...
  6. Suspended again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended again...: So this is the second time i've been suspended. The first was warranted, but this one is not. I got told I was trash after a game of overwatch, I told him to get lost pretty much. He tells me It's...
  7. Suspended (again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended (again): I just got communication banned for absolutely no reason, and it' not fair, I've only used my Xbox for Netflix and YouTube, nothing else, I haven't messaged or been in party chat for about a 4...
  8. Suspended again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended again.: getting suspended for nothing is completely dumb. After talking to support on the phone. I asked them if enough people say you harassed them on the Mic and you did absolutely nothing but put a...
  9. My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?: Hello, I will just start out by saying yes I did request to many refunds from Xbox Support. I just want to know a few things, number one is how can avoid getting suspended again after this...
  10. Suspended Again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended Again?: Yet again I'm suspended and my case review is upheld. I've been with Xbox since halo 1 and I've defended it again PlayStation users and always thought I'd stick with it. But after this suspension...