Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

Discus and support Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too. a4771579-05f2-404a-a3d5-4f8fca39ae8e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DistendedFriend, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

When I go to play multiplayer my xbox won't let me when it says i should be able too.

:)

DistendedFriend, Nov 22, 2017
  2. OGPH
    OGPH Guest
    HELP XBOX ONE QUESTION

PEOPLE PLEASE HELP ME!! i share an xbox with my nephew and he talks trash to people constantly which resulted in an enforcement action ,this is about the 3rd time this has happened,the other 2 times he just want able to play his account but I could play
    mine,but now I'm not able to play multiplayer on any games it says something along the lines of "because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer" it says that on every account I try to play on i even created a new one,I can still sign into xbox live
    and use all the features just can't talk to people or play online,am I console banned???? he received an email about his account ban but I haven't received anything about being console banned,but I'm not able to play multiplayer on any account on my system,is
    it possible to be temporarily suspended from multiplayer on my system???

3. MaddyBeth
    MaddyBeth Guest
    NAT Type Unavailable

I am having the same problems, it says "can't get a teredo address" then when i click, LB, LT, RT, and RB it says NAT type is unavailable. Please help me, i only play multiplayer games on xbox so now i can't play anything. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't :(

MaddyBeth, Nov 22, 2017
  4. Valzora Win User

This is unfair.

so what basically happened is you were suspended for whatever reason assuming communications suspensions which seems to be the most common

However in the course of the investigation they found further reports since the first report

Or they found further incidents

And they would've extended it

Extensions are bit appeal able
    No. When I got suspended from Xbox for communications, it said that I was suspended until 2/26. I submitted an appeal and I'm assuming, got that bumped down to 7 days instead of 2 weeks.
  5. TheeApoIIo Win User

When is the permanently suspended glitch being fixed???

Yeah mine now shows I'm suspended instead of permanently suspended but no date on when it ends

It's just frustrating not being able to play any of my purchased games on my account.
  6. SupportedFish59 Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

Same here and I can't seem to figure out what is going on. I was able to before but now its saying i can't. I checked that I am not suspended. :/
  7. LilRock127 Win User

I.P. Addres bans

No matter what account I make, it still says I'm suspended from multiplayer. I think I'm in suspended.
    Can someone please help?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  8. thisAlt account Win User

Can't access my xbox account settings.

Hello I am long time xbox user I was permenemly suspended and when I went to appeal I was admittedly declined for appeal and now couple years after that to this day i feel as my ban was unjustified andcwondering if ther was any way to appeal my suspention
Thema:

Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't

1. Suspended and then appealed. Now says i'm able to play multiplayer when I can't - Similar Threads - Suspended appealed says

2. Xbox live suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live suspended: Hey I been suspend from Xbox live since Tuesday and go to enforcement and doesn't show why i was suspend for and how long and till i can play on Xbox live so can yall just search my name up and...
  3. Wrongfully Suspended communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully Suspended communication: So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me...
  4. Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for profanity but the people I report using profanity aren’t Suspended: I was suspended for using profanity but I have Photo Evidence of people using profanity that I have reported multiple times and they never were suspended, why did I get suspended for using it but...
  5. Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently Suspended with no option to appeal?: Today I received a permanent suspension for ‘inappropriate conduct or content’ - let’s not even get started on how arbitrarily that standard is upheld - this is my second ‘violation’ first one...
  6. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...
  7. I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...: I was playing a game of destiny and someone started to message me and he filled a complaint on me and I am now being suspended on Xbox for 7 days. Can I please talk to a real person who can...
  8. Account suspended with no evidence and cannot appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended with no evidence and cannot appeal?: I have received an account suspension for over 24 hours and cannot see why my account has been suspended, there is no supporting evidence and no one I can speak to about appealing the ban, is this...
  9. Wrongly suspended. Would like an appeal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly suspended. Would like an appeal.: Hi, recently i was suspended. Due to my nephew who is notorious for talking bad online. I tried to appeal my suspension via the questionnaire, but failed due to loaded questions and 1 wrong...
  10. My account was suspended--Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended--Appeal: My Primary gamertag A Square Oval was given a suspension for: This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to cheating, inappropriate...