Suspended but with a perfect record.

Discus and support Suspended but with a perfect record. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am currently under a texting suspension, which is strange because I have a perfect record and have had one for 8 years. It says on the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Revivere, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Revivere
    Revivere Guest

I am currently under a texting suspension, which is strange because I have a perfect record and have had one for 8 years. It says on the enforcement page I have a perfect record. It's been three days since this "suspension" message appears on our log in.

Ignoring the fact that the actual restriction doesn't bother me much because I am very unsocial when gaming anyway, not using voice at all, and texting maybe 100 times a year --usually "Good game"; I can live without telling people they played well. What bothers me is either 1) I am being censored while having a perfect record or 2) Xbox can suspend you without telling you the reason so that you can appeal.

I understand maybe 24 hour lag between enforcement & communication about the enforcement, but 3 days? If I am being suspended by mistake that needs to be resolved. (I reviewed texts from the last year and didn't see a possible violation-- I can only assume it's a mistake.)

Good customers should not be treated this way.

Is there anything that can be done, any avenue, someone I can speak with, or should I simply consider this a factor when buying our next console/service and move on with life?

Thank you for that help.

:)

Revivere, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and it appears to be showing permanent bans in place of most other bans received and there's no way to confirm this as the page itself won't let Gamers login to check.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page. Unfortunately even support cannot assist with this as they are not privy to enforcement actions.
  3. Revivere Win User

What I mean by my question is whether, in the experience of others, should I expect Xbox support/enforcement team to be responsive? Or are my efforts in vain, Clark Howard's proverbial "Customer No Service"?

Again, thank you for your help.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

Hello!

If you didn't receive a notification of enforcement action and the enforcement site shows you have a perfect record, where is it showing that your account is suspended until October 2nd?
  5. nieemharris Win User

account ban

i had my friends check to see if it was just me and they were able to get in and it said that i had a perfect record but i still permanently suspended when i got to log in on my xbox
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox live ban

You should sign into the
    Enforcement website
    to see if your account has been suspended due to some infraction of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. If your account has not been suspended (it will say "you have a perfect record", for example), then you should contact
    Xbox Live Support to see if it has been suspended due to a payment or security breach.
Thema:

1. Suspended but with a perfect record. - Similar Threads - Suspended perfect record

2. Communication suspended for telling a guy he was being verbally abused?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspended for telling a guy he was being verbally abused?: So I was playing For Honor when some guy on my team started screaming the N word at a guy on the other team every time he got killed by him(He was playing a character with dark skin). I thought...
  3. ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive got suspended and cannot know why cuz when i go to the enforcement page it dont show up why: the question is on the topic b3a1cdd0-d402-468d-b62e-b5ea85b3f5c4
  4. Xbox live suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live suspended: Hey I been suspend from Xbox live since Tuesday and go to enforcement and doesn't show why i was suspend for and how long and till i can play on Xbox live so can yall just search my name up and...
  5. Wrongfully Suspended communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully Suspended communication: So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me...
  6. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  7. My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating: Please Help I was told this was the only way to contact the enforcement team I was told to create a new account and post here with it My suspended account is FearlessCoward3...
  8. My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended then reinstated now it's stuck as suspended with a perfect rating: Please Help I was told this was the only way to contact the enforcement team I was told to create a new account and post here with it My suspended account is FearlessCoward3...
  9. Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Currently suspended yet enforcement site says I have perfect record - so I can’t raise a ...: Whenever I try and do anything that involves interaction with other players on Xbox Live I get a message saying there is an Xbox Live Enforcement Action that has suspended my ability to do so...
  10. Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card: Hello, Since last Wednesday, when I try to connect in Xbox live in xbox 360, I received a message: xbox live suspend. Please, access your account in PC and insert a valid credit card. I did it!...