Suspended for a day

Discus and support Suspended for a day in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear gamers, I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code Why did I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SupDah, Apr 21, 2019.

1. SupDah
    SupDah Guest

Suspended for a day

Dear gamers,

I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code

Why did I get suspended because of this?

Kind regards,

:)

SupDah, Apr 21, 2019
  2. SupDah Win User

Suspended for a day

This is what it says:

This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations,
    references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

I've also added the picture.

-[Mod Removed Image - Advertising]
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Suspended for a day

Hey there Dah,

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a
    look at Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained
    for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspended for a day

As Smwutches has said, you will need to take it up with Enforcement. Nobody on the forums or in Support are able to help, as non have access to Enforcements systems. Sorry.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Suspended for a day

If Enforcement didn't give you the response you need, then unfortunately you'll have to wait out the day suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended for a day

Thema:

Suspended for a day

1. Suspended for a day - Similar Threads - Suspended

2. My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account communications were suspended twice for the same message: My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but two weeks later I got suspended again for the...
  3. Wrongfully suspended part 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended part 2: My post was locked and a moderator deleted [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] as a profanity. Literally the spelling was using a # and a *. With no help regarding my current situation. I just talked to...
  4. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspended: I was spammed and harassed by another xbox player I killed in the game VIGOR, they spammed me and harassed me and in defending myself I called him a [Mod Removed - Profanity] I didn't ask this...
  5. (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. Gamertag: S3XYxRootBeer I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks...
  6. I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 was...
  7. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...
  8. How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to suspend Xbox Live for a period of time: Good day, is there a way to suspend or disable my child's Xbox live account without completely cancelling the subscription? 0e98f658-64a4-40ad-aeac-4bb40e6dd010
  9. Suspended for a day for using a SINGLE swear word.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for a day for using a SINGLE swear word.: Honestly neatly this just baffles me right now. I have been suspended for a day for using a single swear word. The reasons comes followed: There was this random guy who wanted to talk to me and...
  10. Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]: Bueno pues el mes pasado me suscribi a game pass, pero no desctive la renovación automática y ahora que ya paso el mes, lo quiero pagar pero no puedo pues ninguna de mis tarjetas son válidas. El...