Suspended for a day

Discus and support Suspended for a day in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear gamers, I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code Why did I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SupDah, Apr 21, 2019.

1. SupDah
    SupDah Guest

Suspended for a day

Dear gamers,

I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code

Why did I get suspended because of this?

Kind regards,

:)

SupDah, Apr 21, 2019
  2. SupDah Win User

Suspended for a day

This is what it says:

This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations,
    references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

I've also added the picture.

-[Mod Removed Image - Advertising]
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Suspended for a day

Hey there Dah,

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a
    look at Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained
    for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspended for a day

As Smwutches has said, you will need to take it up with Enforcement. Nobody on the forums or in Support are able to help, as non have access to Enforcements systems. Sorry.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Suspended for a day

If Enforcement didn't give you the response you need, then unfortunately you'll have to wait out the day suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended for a day

Thema:

Suspended for a day

1. Suspended for a day - Similar Threads - Suspended

2. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  3. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...
  4. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  5. Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications: after playing a match of apex i was harassed by a player and banned wrongfully for his actions 7a4377cd-4e7c-47eb-a341-ab1398ed71de
  6. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  7. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  8. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  9. i got suspended for a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended for a day: hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website and I cant open a case for the suspended I got...
  10. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...