Suspended for a day

Discus and support Suspended for a day in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear gamers, I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code Why did I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SupDah, Apr 21, 2019.

1. SupDah
    SupDah Guest

Suspended for a day

Dear gamers,

I got suspended because of a violent/graphic gamer picture request, but it was just a picture that said: Use my creator code

Why did I get suspended because of this?

Kind regards,

:)

SupDah, Apr 21, 2019
  2. SupDah Win User

Suspended for a day

This is what it says:

This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations,
    references to sensitive current or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

I've also added the picture.

-[Mod Removed Image - Advertising]
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Suspended for a day

Hey there Dah,

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a
    look at Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained
    for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Suspended for a day

As Smwutches has said, you will need to take it up with Enforcement. Nobody on the forums or in Support are able to help, as non have access to Enforcements systems. Sorry.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Suspended for a day

If Enforcement didn't give you the response you need, then unfortunately you'll have to wait out the day suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended for a day

Thema:

Suspended for a day

1. Suspended for a day - Similar Threads - Suspended

2. Microsoft subscriptions being suspended and unremovable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft subscriptions being suspended and unremovable: I purchased the $1 game pass ultimate, I didn't realize auto renew was automatically on. They tried to charge me for it, but the charge failed. Now I have to pay the $15 or wait 60 days to cancel....
  3. Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing: Hi so i got reported first a couple days ago for some language which i admit deserved a communication ban for two but then now i’ve got temporarly suspended from communication again for the same...
  4. Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended: This has happend a while ago (2019 january) and I got suspended because theese 5 people who i was in a party with kept reporting me and i got suspended for 2 weeks. I just would like to know if...
  5. Am I suspended permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I suspended permanently: Am i permanently banned from sending messages 335421dd-c9c3-4071-9470-1926ce299cb5
  6. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  7. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT: So recently my xbox live account was banned. At the time i didnt do anything and at this point ive given up with xbox banning me. I didnt make a case review because those never work. So i took the...
  8. Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?: As seen here, I was given a code because I was communication suspended for 14 days for no reason, and did a case review and my ban was over turned since they found I had no reason to be suspended....
  9. Rewards Account Suspended without cause

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Account Suspended without cause: Has anyone else here had their account cancelled and not provided a reason? On 11/26/19, I tried to claim the free month of Game Pass Ultimate and the next day my account was suspended and...
  10. suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended: i am so sorry for what i have done i write to you to ask if you can get rid of my suspension.I have learnt my lesson to not sware at someone they just got a little on my nerves saying i was trash...