Suspended for expired debit card

Discus and support Suspended for expired debit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my debit card is expired and I do not have a new one. I bought a prepaid 12 gold membership card thinking it would be that easy. however it was not. my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deckerinva, Jan 22, 2014.

1. deckerinva
    deckerinva Guest

my debit card is expired and I do not have a new one. I bought a prepaid 12 gold membership card thinking it would be that easy. however it was not. my xbox gives me the option to use my microsoft account so i put enough money on it to pay the bill and got
    an error having to do with my payment option. so i removed all the billing options canceled my gold renewal and tried to start fresh. still didn't work. and I would prefer to use the prepaid 12 month subscription card over my microsoft account but either
    would be fine as long as i can find a solution. I'm a hundred and twenty dollars into trying to renew my god membership please help.

:)

deckerinva, Jan 22, 2014
  2. PSN SONY PSN
    PSN SONY PSN Guest
    I'm not able to confirm purchase for 12 month Gold.

Maybe possible of Credit card,Debit card Expired

If Occurs,Please go to Account management,Change Debit/Credit card

Remove old one,That expired

Hope this Helps Suspended for expired debit card :)

PSN SONY PSN, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Charging expired debit card?

I have the same problem but iit was an oustanding ea access payment. I switched the card details over payed the £4 that i owed them yet i still cant make any purchases on the new card even though i have money in my bank account. A friend said it could be
    because i kept tryin to use my new card and that Microsoft freeze it, if this is true, when can i get back to making purchases as i was last week? Can anyone help me?

Killer Kev One, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When your account is suspended, it means they have tried charging your account and can't, so you now have a balance you owe. You will have to add another credit card to pay off the balance before you can use a prepaid card. Currency in your account can only
    be used to purchase content in the marketplace. It can't be used on a gold subscripiton.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

When your account is suspended, it means they have tried charging your account and can't, so you now have a balance you owe. You will have to add another credit card to pay off the balance before you can use a prepaid card. Currency in your account can only
    be used to purchase content in the marketplace. It can't be used on a gold subscripiton.
  6. PSN SONY PSN Win User

I'm not able to confirm purchase for 12 month Gold.

Maybe possible of Credit card,Debit card Expired

If Occurs,Please go to Account management,Change Debit/Credit card

Remove old one,That expired

Hope this Helps :)
  7. ngocphi Win User

FIX YOUR SYSTEM!

has it expired lately and you got a new card ? but the number didn't change?

remove the card completely then readd it

my debit card number never changes but it expires lol
  8. me43r Win User

Xbox live Cant view membership

No i have No Credit/Debit/Paypal cards on my account that are canceled or expired
  9. Alpha Soulneed Win User

paiement en retard *Translation* Late Payment

Hello!! Unfortunately an expired balance can only be paid by credit or debit card, you can not pay using a gift card
Thema:

1. Suspended for expired debit card - Similar Threads - Suspended expired debit

2. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  3. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...
  4. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  5. Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications: after playing a match of apex i was harassed by a player and banned wrongfully for his actions 7a4377cd-4e7c-47eb-a341-ab1398ed71de
  6. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  7. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  8. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  9. i got suspended for a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended for a day: hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website and I cant open a case for the suspended I got...
  10. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...