Suspended For Talking Back

Discus and support Suspended For Talking Back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was playing Rainbow Six Siege Casually when these 2 kids start team killing me, obviously since I don't have a mic I can't say anything. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoP-_-Shxfty, May 21, 2019.

1. BoP-_-Shxfty
    BoP-_-Shxfty Guest

So I was playing Rainbow Six Siege Casually when these 2 kids start team killing me, obviously since I don't have a mic I can't say anything. So I started talking back to them and got suspended. I know I was in the wrong in a way, but I feel they should
    be banned if not suspended. They were making racist remarks and being extremely toxic. If any Xbox Officials are reading this please ban them, I'm not sure of the others name, but the main one was
    [mod removed]. If anyone could please help me find out if I could be unsuspended or at least get them suspended please reach out.

:)

BoP-_-Shxfty, May 21, 2019
  2. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Best thing to do in any of these situations is not say anything to the player just report and block.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

every time you recieved a message like that, just report him and ignored him, otherwise, both will be banned
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

Unfortunately its easy to catch bad messages and not so easy to catch what was said on a mic but defor report this
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

You would need to report them. You Can’t call out gamers on the forums.
  6. xsv Win User

happened way too many times to me, first thing to do is mute them straight away and capture a video of them teamkilling or whatever it is they do then report them
Thema:

1. Suspended For Talking Back - Similar Threads - Suspended Talking

2. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  3. I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get suspended after others trash talk me because I talk back.: So someone calls me trash at a game through messages and i curse at them back because thats what normal people do. But i get com banned? Yeah thanks a lot Microsoft for telling me that i have to...
  4. I got suspended from communicating on Xbox One because of offensive talking.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from communicating on Xbox One because of offensive talking.: I got messeged "[Mod Removed]" by a guy named "[Mod Removed]". I replied "k" and "[Mod Removed]" and then I got suspended from communicating on Xbox Live. The info says that I got suspend for a...
  5. suspended texting and talking

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended texting and talking: This dude was talking trash to me for no reason I was just playing the game and doing good like always and and he start talking mad trash about me cuz I was doing so good so I started talking back...
  6. I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended on xbox for 7 days and I cannot appeal it can i please talk to someone ...: I was playing a game of destiny and someone started to message me and he filled a complaint on me and I am now being suspended on Xbox for 7 days. Can I please talk to a real person who can...
  7. WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING TRASH TALK SENT TO MY INBOX!!????: I PERSONALLY NEVER INBOX ANYONE FIRST, TO SAY HELLO OR GOOD GAME.. SO WHY AM I BEING SUSPENDED FOR DEFENDING PEOPLE TRASH TALKING IN MY INBOX. c1413b2c-e132-4c0d-88e7-060c750c5ce5
  8. Suspended for not talking to anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for not talking to anyone?: Ok so recently I had just got suspended, my last suspension was a few months ago so I was trying my best not to get suspended again but a few days ago I was sitting on Youtube on Xbox, since I...
  9. I cant talk to my Friend, I have never been suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to my Friend, I have never been suspended: I am having a problem that whenever I join a party with my friend I am disconnected, but if I join a different party without that friend I am not disconnected. PLEASE HELP...
  10. got suspended but still can't talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    got suspended but still can't talk: Alright so I received a communication suspension that ended on October 13 and a harassment suspension that ended October 14 it's October 20 and I look at my account etc and it doesn't shoe any...