Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons"

Discus and support Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, Today I received a suspension at exactly 2:24:01pm EST, that will end tomorrow at 6:24:01. To specify Xbox's enforcement team decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FIFALegend, Jan 7, 2019.

1. FIFALegend
    FIFALegend Guest

Hello all,

Today I received a suspension at exactly 2:24:01pm EST, that will end tomorrow at 6:24:01. To specify Xbox's enforcement team decided to suspend me was "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications.
    This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications."

So I thought about what might've prompted someone to report me for these reasons. Then I thought of it; I sent 2 messages to someone who I've played with in Fornite before, though as a joke I sent him these messages (one was a chorus of a song that he finds
    annoying, and was a small part of a script of one of the Bee movie. I did this as a joke just to see what his response would be. And he indeed responded by deciding to false flag me under communications reasons, citing that it was harassment.

This was the only time I have ever sent him messages. And I only sent him 2 messages. I find it ironic how he reported me for harassment when actually it is harassment to report someone's profile for no reason. This is false-flagging. I'm not too annoyed
    about the suspension, though I would like it removed from my suspension history and lifted ASAP. But I feel that if Xbox believes that "context matters" - this was taken from the policy of your enforcement team, then you should consider the full context and
    crack down on false-flagging, especially from this case.

I am not personally hurt by anything that has resulted, by I do believe that this suspension is outlandish, and you should be going after the gamer who decided to report me. I do know his Gamertag (I will give you it if want it), I cannot see any other circumstances
    where it would be another gamer who reported me.

My main point is that this suspension is unfair, but more importantly, you should look into who false-flagged me.

And as the last point I have reported his profile under "unsportsmanlike conduct" and gave the same reasoning as I have listed above, but I have taken this to this extent as I do not want this suspension to reoccur in the future from the same gamer.

If you have any requests or questions about this suspension, please respond and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading my post.

:)

FIFALegend, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons" - Similar Threads - Suspended False Flagging

2. Suspended falsely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended falsely: So I was suspended on June 23rd for communications and I got unsuspended on July 7th. But today, July 13th, I got suspended again for communications but i only messaged my friends and my mic was...
  3. Falsely suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended: I’m here because I can’t seem to get help from anyone else or anywhere else. I was suspended a day and a half ago for supposedly fraudulent activity. The only thing i could think of was I bought a...
  4. Falsely suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended: I’m here because I can’t seem to get help from anyone else or anywhere else. I was suspended a day and a half ago for supposedly fraudulent activity. The only thing i could think of was I bought a...
  5. I was falsely reported and suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and suspended: Today I got a message from xbox live. It said that I was suspended for 1 day because someone(s) reported my gamer pic. It was of Erwin Rommel a german Field Marshal during WW 2. He was a great...
  6. Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused/reported, suspended, gamertag changed by enforcement, overturned and lost ...: My Xbox one account was falsely reported, suspended, issued an auto-generated gamertag, I contested and won, decision overturned. The suspension was lifted and shows me as having a perfect...
  7. Gamertag suspended by false accusations/overturned and still have to pay $10 to get my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag suspended by false accusations/overturned and still have to pay $10 to get my ...: My Xbox one account was falsely reported, suspended, issued an auto-generated gamertag, I contested and won, decision overturned. The suspension was lifted and shows me as having a perfect...
  8. Suspended for a false report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for a false report: i was banned after some kid reported me. We exchanged messages, he called me a bunch of dirty names then blocked me. Now I'm suspended for a day, and your support team cannot help because they...
  9. Falsely Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely Suspended: I have been falsely accused of cheating and need help to review as I do not have an option to review. I am truly disappointed in this manner in which I have been wrongly accused...
  10. False complaint now suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    False complaint now suspended: why are complaints never investigated before suspension? My son was playing a racing game, I was watching and listening. Another player demanded my son give him money and when he refused the...