Suspended from Xbox Live but haven't even logged in for a long time

Discus and support Suspended from Xbox Live but haven't even logged in for a long time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just received an email saying that my Xbox Live account has been suspended. This is strange because I haven't logged into Xbox Live for at least 6... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoffeeGrinder, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Suspended from Xbox Live but haven't even logged in for a long time

I just received an email saying that my Xbox Live account has been suspended.

This is strange because I haven't logged into Xbox Live for at least 6 months now.

I've tried checking the enforcement page but there's no history of enforcement actions on my account.

And when I try to go to support and it asks me to "Choose your account", I click the button and all it does it refreshes the page and sends me back to the button prompt again.

:)

CoffeeGrinder, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It appears there's an issue with enforcement page/action and there's no way to confirm bans as the page itself won't show the details of the enforcement.

I know it isn't ideal but what I can advise is that you hold on a few days until the issue is resolved so you can sign in and check the true status of your account on the enforcement page.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox Live Account Hacked

[quote user="EggyOrange71 aka BLUESTREAK23"]

So, I haven't logged into Xbox Live in quite some time, <snip> [/quote]

How long, is "quite some time"..?? If you haven't used or logged into your Hotmail account in 30 days, your e-mail account goes Inactive & that will include, linked accounts like, Xbox Live Sign-in etc..
  4. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

Chilly are you banned? Or suspended? Or just can't log in to xbox live from your console?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement team not doing investigation

As long as you have filed complaints on them, the enforcement team will investigate it. Even if they haven't been suspended yet, it does't mean they won't.

The enforcement team do not accept outside evidence such as screen shots or videos because they already have access to everything that is done on Live.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Inactive User with Preferred Gamertag

Unfortunately, even though they don't log onto Xbox Live for a long time, doesnt mean the account isnt active elsewhere, the person could just be using the account for emails or something.
Thema:

1. Suspended from Xbox Live but haven't even logged in for a long time - Similar Threads - Suspended Live haven't

2. Xbox live suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live suspended: Hey I been suspend from Xbox live since Tuesday and go to enforcement and doesn't show why i was suspend for and how long and till i can play on Xbox live so can yall just search my name up and...
  3. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  4. Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I'm permanently suspended from Xbox Live for a community violation - this would only...: Hello. I was playing Xbox with some friends when all of the sudden I'm kicked out of my account. I log back on only to see I'm permanently suspended and I freaked out. I checked my enforcement to...
  5. Suspended XBOX Live/GAMEPASS Account, Enforcement won't give Answer as to length of time of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended XBOX Live/GAMEPASS Account, Enforcement won't give Answer as to length of time of...: Suspended xbox game pass acct., comment left on a game clip "Comment's" thread, Not Abusive,Racial,Bullying,Homophobic, or misogynistic, 1st and ONLY Infraction, comment NOT DIRECTED At the...
  6. I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...: I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit professional clean post following all the guide lines of...
  7. Xbox live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanently suspended: Hello. I've recently got a lifetime ban on my Xbox Live account (RealMastuhChiff) reason being is because my son uses it for Warzone while I'm at work, I have heard him talk trash on the mic...
  8. Suspended live enforcement action, but for what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended live enforcement action, but for what: firstly i would like to say im a disabled military pensioner, and for the last 4 years i use xbox to connect with only onr frlend, someone recently sent me a messagr ststing he liked my review, i...
  9. My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the...: So my account "Napflix" was permanently suspended and it wasnt me someone was on my account and sent people messages and got me banned it has now been 4years. I did create a new account but i dont...
  10. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hi my live account is the same gamter tag as this username and I was put under suspension for a heat of the moment on rainbow six seige when my teamates killed me, each taking turns and i guess...