Suspended Live account

Discus and support Suspended Live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been suspended on january of this year, but help crew still can`t or don`t want unlock. I many times filled out cpecial forms, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tekatlipoka, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Tekatlipoka
    Tekatlipoka Guest

Suspended Live account

My account has been suspended on january of this year, but help crew still can`t or don`t want unlock. I many times filled out cpecial forms, but answer, that i`m blocked because agreesement (from my side i dont brake agreesement) or no answer at all. In
    my account spendeed many money for buying games and big statistic of achivements. I have three XBox consoles and now it like death load.

I feel, like Microsoft mock me.

Its strange situation and i wery sad about all this.

Do with it something please.

Account id is arikekatata.

Last appeal is [mod removed - personal info]

:)

Tekatlipoka, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Danno McK. Win User

Changing Windows ID

If your account is temporarily suspended, you will be able to change its Live ID after the suspension ends.

If your account is banned (suspended permanently), you will not be able to change its Live ID.
  3. TheStigGN Win User

suspended account

4. voteDC Win User

Link your XboxLive account in a forum post

5. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.
  6. ngocphi Win User

content i purshased but its saying i dont have anymore (unlocked)

nope when an account is permantely suspended all dlc and ms points are FORFEIT

also they do not suspend an account lightly nor will they reverse it

they spend weeks on investigations to thoroughly check

live life and play fair and you will never be suspended
Thema:

Suspended Live account

1. Suspended Live account - Similar Threads - Suspended Live account

2. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended: Me and someone my kid go to school with had an argument a few days ago, they ended up arguing over Facebook when my child called him a name, he has been punished for it. This boy sent me a message...
  3. my LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my LIVE account was suspended: I was being harassed by a player through messages, i said one thing arguing back and then was suspended, i understand that engaging the troll is not the right thing to do but i feel like the...
  4. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...
  5. My Xbox live account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account was suspended: My gamer tag is , my box live account was suspended. I replied to someone saying things to me and being unsportsman like on the game rdr2. They reported me for responding. I now know that i just...
  6. ASKING about my suspension - My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    ASKING about my suspension - My LIVE account was suspended: Hi my gamertag is [Removed Personal Info by Mod] I've been suspended so i cannot play pro clubs. I was not warned about any offensive behaviour, just straight suspended. Can i please have...
  7. I'M SICK OF THIS AND SO ANGRY,MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'M SICK OF THIS AND SO ANGRY,MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE...: MICROSOFT SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT,,I WANT MY XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION MOVED TO MY NEW ACCOUNT I OPENED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!I'M SO TIRED OF THIS...….I DID NOTHING WRONG,I'VE WORKED ALL DAY ON THIS AND I'LL...
  8. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: I was playing 2k19 and a teammate was intentionally game throwing, so I called him a cancer to the game. I was immediately met with a suspension, I've had suspensions in the past that I've...
  9. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: Me and my friend were messing around and didn't think It would ban me and did can this remove cause it was a misunderstanding please 13690224-a405-4d7f-93e9-a217a5b6626f
  10. Live account suspended, no idea why!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live account suspended, no idea why!: My account received a 7 day suspension. I have no idea what i said that warranted suspension, so i did the case review. They just said the ban was upheld, but still did not tell me what i did...