Suspended

Discus and support Suspended in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Tried accessing the Microsoft rewards app through xbox insider, but it brought up an error stating that my Microsoft rewards account has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by IDobsonusIPrime, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Suspended

Tried accessing the Microsoft rewards app through xbox insider, but it brought up an error stating that my Microsoft rewards account has been suspended. Thanks for any help

:)

IDobsonusIPrime, Jun 19, 2018
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Jun 19, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Anyone having issues turning on XB1 right now?

Try a hard reset. If you are just suspending it, then it will just resume in the state you suspended it in.

IndieRock, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Suspended

You would need to contact customer support
    for the Microsoft Rewards program.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspended Account (Must Read)

Gold is not suspended when your account is suspended, so you do lose that time when you are suspended.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

Account

Suspended for payment reasons or suspended for evil deeds?
  8. RodneyTiller Win User

Account suspended permanent

It says suspended so i posted on the suspended
  9. Randy Steveson Win User

Suspended until this 24th of december....it is the 24th and still cant log on.

Your account will be un-suspended at the exact time that it was suspended.
  10. Shotogon Win User

Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
Thema:

Suspended

1. Suspended - Similar Threads - Suspended

2. Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]: Salve ho avuto una sospensione delle funzionalit di Xbox live per linguaggio inappropriato e non sono riuscito a rispondere alle domande di revisione,come posso fare? Grazie. [Translation-Hello I...
  3. Suspended account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account: Hi I concerned about my microsoft account that's been suspended for about 6 months now. possible answers on when the account suspension could be released? 101e91c9-e664-4f81-8da2-9ac5168d83b3
  4. suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended: why did i get suspended i have got suspended for no reason 3 time this year 13160cce-7c9d-4ab3-9398-6567b3e6e5bc
  5. Suspended!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended!!!!!: Ehy was i i suspended!!!! I didnt message anyone i havent contacted anyone on Microsoft live. NOTHING!!!!!! ive paid thousands of dollars to this company and this is what i get!! No wonder people...
  6. Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended: So my suspension was lifted but i cant talk or text and it still says im still suspended ceaf6ec4-fb49-4215-8053-4ac55026f551
  7. Game Pass Ultimate suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate suspended: Hi, on my Xbox I got a notification that my GPU was suspended. When I check in the settings, it says that it renews with the next payment on 3/6/20. The subscription was payed for on the 3/6/20,...
  8. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support": Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the...
  9. If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If any Microsoft employees see this can you answer why i get suspended for doing nothing...: So recently i was suspended after asking why my win% matered well someone was bullying me and they wasnt suspended but it happened around 4 times before fc67d9f7-bec1-4951-9165-5dada6e9f9f6
  10. Urządzenie zawieszone - XBOX ONE [Device suspended]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urządzenie zawieszone - XBOX ONE [Device suspended]: Witam, zakupiłem przez internet konsole Xbox One. Po uruchomieniu jej, zalogowaniu się na swoje konto zainstalowalem gre Fifa 20. Po uruchomieniu gry i próbie wejścia w tryb FUT wyświetlil mi się...