Suspenison from comms

Discus and support Suspenison from comms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to know about my recent suspension regarding communications. If I could get reasons why specific reasons why, that would be good.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019.

1. Suspenison from comms

I would like to know about my recent suspension regarding communications. If I could get reasons why specific reasons why, that would be good.

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, May 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Suspenison from comms

If your suspension is eligible for a case review, you would need to submit one. In some cases the enforcement team will give specific with their response, but that would be the only possible way to find out. Otherwise, the only information given is what
    is posted on the site.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Suspenison from comms

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Suspenison from comms

Hey ViBe x Wolf2079

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

If you have already done as instructed by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    Smwutches
    , and filed for a case review, than you have already done all you can do.

Here on the Xbox Forums, we don't have to tools necessary to provide any additional info regrading Enforcement actions taken on your account.

The Enforcement Team is a completely different department, and the only way to reach them is via their website

enforcement.xbox.com

Additionally, if the Enforcement Team, did not provide a reason, we are not able to see what those details are, however the cause can usually be associated with the type of enforcement action added to your account.

As we are unable to provide anymore assistance, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions, please, feel free to create a new post and we will cater to you there.

Also, please do not harass users on the forum, and do not spam the forums with multiple posts about the same situation as posted in the "Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    ".

"We hope you understand these are in place for the good of the community and to improve your experience here. Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases,
    an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum suspension. We don't like doing that and for most it won't be a problem. We do, however, love seeing you have fun and making new friends.
    If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to message a Moderator or Support Agent."
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspenison from comms

Then you'll need to wait for their response. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and that is the only way to contact them.
  6. ViBe x Wolf2079 Win User

Suspenison from comms

I want specific reasons tho on my suspension. I would like to know what I did so I can avoid it in the future
Thema:

Suspenison from comms

1. Suspenison from comms - Similar Threads - Suspenison comms

2. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  3. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  4. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  5. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  6. Got comms banned for a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got comms banned for a joke: I was comms banned for making a joke and using the word [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] because someone's name was [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] the joke I made was I the king of[Mod Removed-TOU/COC] hereby order...
  7. Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lorsque le Xbox Live est en panne , tous les gens (comme moi) qui ont une console en mode...: [Title Translation-When Xbox Live is down, all people (like me) who have a console in secure mode (connection required to do anything) have a completely blocked console!] Bonjour, Ma console est...
  8. comm bans question

in XBoX on Consoles
    comm bans question: so a while back i was dumb like a year ago and got 2 comm bans back to back. not that i’d ever repeat my mistakes but do comm bans get noted on your account forever? or do they eventually get...
  9. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...
  10. Comm Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Banned: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with a friend. We're both fairly new to the game, so we were testing out operators and their weapons. We had a few really high levels in the game, but we didn't...