Suspension causes .

Discus and support Suspension causes . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was suspended for including my sexuality in a group post . Now i have a two week ban , Help. af42da14-b762-4aa3-a165-35412a00859c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tylerhenderson3, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Suspension causes .

i was suspended for including my sexuality in a group post . Now i have a two week ban , Help.

:)

Tylerhenderson3, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Who caused you a suspension

3. Smwutches Win User

False Accusation Causing Suspension

For information about your suspension and to submit a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

I dont believe so, something like that would ultinately open the door for retaliation of one community member against another.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You have to break the code of conduct, usually by sending a nasty message, not receiving one. If you receive one Report, mute, block, do not respond.

A suspension can take sometime to filter through, so if you have been sending toxic messages a lot, it could be any of those. You could also be looking at further action if this is usual behaviour.
  6. Hyperion CMDR Win User

as with what the above have said, you will not know who reported you. Usually if you piss someone off in game and they send you a nasty gram (nasty message) you usually find out that way.
Thema:

Suspension causes .

1. Suspension causes . - Similar Threads - Suspension causes

2. 1 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension: Looking for Group for dark souls 3 i was asking for someone to drop/dupe a Silver Serpent Ring +3 <----- how is any of that inappropriate content?...
  3. Appealing a Childish Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appealing a Childish Suspension: I would like to appeal a suspension. This is my first ever incident where I have been suspended, and the reason is very childish. I said a joke and not even a bad one and I got reported and now...
  4. ban or suspension?

in XBoX on Windows
    ban or suspension?: i would like to know if i have suspended or got banned in my forza account 4d3b56fd-70ca-45da-913f-8d8d142ed35b
  5. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  6. Who caused you a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who caused you a suspension: is it possible to know who was to make the report that caused a suspension? 052c435f-be34-4320-a5ac-c943155c69e3
  7. My suspension was caused by a provoking kid

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension was caused by a provoking kid: So, the situation happened like so. I play playground on this game named Fortnite , I get matched up with these three kids. As the match goes on I’m constantly killing them which apparently, gives...
  8. Xbox Enforcement, broken, just cause i made a case review i got a 100 day comm suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement, broken, just cause i made a case review i got a 100 day comm suspension: The day i got my comm suspension, i made a case review because i believed it was false when everyone, and i mean everyone talks trash on each other on xbox. So what did the enforcement team do?...
  9. False Accusation Causing Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Accusation Causing Suspension: Please help me. I am having immense issues with Xbox Enforcement Team. I have received my second account suspension. The first one was a bit unfair, but I understand why I got it. This time, I...
  10. Wrongly accused of something causing a suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongly accused of something causing a suspension: I have been wrongly accused of something causing for a suspension I have been waiting for a hour on Twitter but nothing I went on a chat line and was sent here I would like this to be sorted out...