Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Suspension For Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacogaming9, Mar 23, 2020.

1. jacogaming9
    jacogaming9 Guest

I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the Microsoft rewards page and says "uh oh it appears your
    Microsoft rewards account has been suspended. This probably because it didn't meet one of the requirements outlined in the Microsoft Services Agreement." Please let me know as soon as possible why my account is suspended.

Whenever I do go back into Microsoft rewards, and then click reasoning of suspension there is an error that pops up. The error states "It’s not you, it’s us. Something unexpected went wrong on our end. We’ll resume service as soon as possible – check
    back soon to keep enjoying Microsoft Rewards. For help, please contact Customer Support." I would like to know why it's not telling me the reason for my suspension. please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I also have a previous case number "1497111203". Please help
    I have send so many emails and filled out so many forms and no one has replied back. Can someone help me

:)

jacogaming9, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Account Suspended without cause

The enforcement team does not handle Microsoft Rewards suspensions.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

4. MoeZArts Win User

Have you received any emails regarding these tickets? if yes, please reply to any of these emails requesting a status update.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Microsoft Rewards Suspension

Yes you can create another but you will need to delete first the old microsoft account (the one with the suspension) that takes around 2 months to be deleted. You got the second banned because you use the second while the first was still available, and
    to redeem prizes you cant use the same phone number until the first account gets fully deleted.
  6. Geth Win User

Microsoft Rewards Suspension

I don't think they will allow an exception. But no one from the enforcement responds on here.

You'll need to contact Xbox phone support for more info.
Thema:

1. Suspension For Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Suspension Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft Live Suspensions/violations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Live Suspensions/violations: My son just got 2 violations, the first for one day and the second for a week. How can I tell what the violations are for? I hit the drop down box and they relate to communication. Question: Can...
  3. Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]: La verdad es que un dia al abrir la aplicación en la xbox one me decia que no podia acceder al panel de recompensas, despues me fui a mi cuenta desde el navegador y al entrar en la sección de...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Account suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Account suspension: Can someone at Microsoft Rewards please fix my account? I have tried to email the Microsoft Rewards team too many times over the past few months for various issues and I'm sorry to say but the...
  5. Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Enforcement suspension for something I did not do: Microsoft (Routers): Enforcement suspension for something I did not do To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I...
  6. Microsoft rewards account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards account suspension: why has my Microsoft rewards account been suspended. bdebfd79-e5c6-4688-8af6-73084a3d89ca
  7. Microsoft Rewards suspension error

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards suspension error: Hi, so my Xbox Rewards was fine, I'm even been approved in the Insider program for Alpha for a while, yet for some odd reason my Microsoft Rewards was suspended last year according to Xbox...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards Suspension: Hi, Unfortunately I unintentionally broke the rules of Microsoft rewards and have been suspended due to an unintentional breakage of rules due to a chrome extension. But an Xbox support member...
  9. Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...: Im done! So my account () got banned for trying to help let Xbox live clear from modders. I got a message from a modder that said he was going to mod your account for the games of your choice if...
  10. How does Microsoft get away with suspensions so easily. They are taking our first amendment ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Microsoft get away with suspensions so easily. They are taking our first amendment ...: How can they suspend an account for garbage to say it easily? I'm sorry to say, unless someone it saying they are gonna hurt someone, are being racist or in something to those extremes, I believe...