Suspension from group posts

Discus and support Suspension from group posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJD820, Nov 9, 2019.

1. AJD820
    AJD820 Guest

Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join posts and I have no clue why I was suspended. Please Help

:)

AJD820, Nov 9, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Keep checking the enforcement website, because it might not be updated yet. Once you have a handle on why you were banned, you can submit a case review. Xbox Enforcement doesn't visit this here, so we can't help you out with the issue.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Did you try logging back in? That may refresh everything. I remember having to do that to refresh the list of my past enforcement thingy.
  6. LORD ARUCARD Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the suspension I have now I got yesterday June 21 was the same thing from looking for a group post
Thema:

1. Suspension from group posts - Similar Threads - Suspension group posts

2. Unwarranted suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwarranted suspension: Aug 7th 2020: I received a message from the xbox live team telling me my account has been suspended. This suspension is unwarranted because what led to the suspension was a message in which I told...
  3. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: hi i have made a post here before but didnt help me all that much. I want to know how to appeal a ban after the case review was upheld if that is possible. I can go into detail about the...
  4. how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?: i was just curious about this because my friend has been suspended twice. 2b1e2b85-a158-448f-896e-61f64936d0e2
  5. Suspension lifted still no mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted still no mic: So its been over a week since my “suspension” was lifted. I can only hear people from PS4 or PC and it has everyone muted from Xbox network. I can hear my friends in a party but cant communicate...
  6. Can’t talk after 2 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t talk after 2 day suspension: I had a 2 day suspension for i guess sending a swear word jn a message to someone and got suspended. That suspension was lifted july 28th, but now i cant not talk nor hear people. Whats also weird...
  7. My suspension is literally done

in XBoX Accessibility
    My suspension is literally done: [img] [img] [img] I’ve been trying to get my account fixed because it says my suspension has been finished but when I get on my Xbox it says I have until 12 August for me to upload gamer...
  8. My Xbox suspension should be done

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox suspension should be done: [img] Every time I sign into my Xbox it says I’m suspended from doing a bunch of things till August 12 and when I go to my Xbox reinforcement it says the suspension has already been complete but...
  9. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  10. Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group: Our son was suspended for 24 hours from Xbox Live and has no idea what he did wrong. The enforcement team provided virtually no info other than it was a Looking for Group violation. According to...