Suspension from group posts

Discus and support Suspension from group posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AJD820, Nov 9, 2019.

1. AJD820
    AJD820 Guest

Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join posts and I have no clue why I was suspended. Please Help

:)

AJD820, Nov 9, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
    If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Keep checking the enforcement website, because it might not be updated yet. Once you have a handle on why you were banned, you can submit a case review. Xbox Enforcement doesn't visit this here, so we can't help you out with the issue.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Did you try logging back in? That may refresh everything. I remember having to do that to refresh the list of my past enforcement thingy.
  6. LORD ARUCARD Win User

What did I do to get a suspension?

the suspension I have now I got yesterday June 21 was the same thing from looking for a group post
Thema:

1. Suspension from group posts - Similar Threads - Suspension group posts

2. Random Comms Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Comms Suspension: Hello, So I was talking to a friend of mine, and in the middle of our chat, which was through Xbox messages, I got a notification from Xbox saying that my account got suspended. It didn't say why...
  3. Communication suspension for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension for some reason: Why was I suspended when I never broke any code of conduct it even happen to my friend we were just messaging each other when it happened and I've been seeing a lot of posts about it. Why Xbox?...
  4. Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension: I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply saying "is anyone nice enough to give me the...
  5. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  6. Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?: Hello, so I just received an enforcement suspension because "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or...
  7. Account Suspension for no apparent reason

in XboX Insiders
    Account Suspension for no apparent reason: I was playing RDR2 Online last night having a good time met a lot of great people on the server but i noticed where i could communicate in game via voice chat or even send out a message and i...
  8. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  9. Enforcement suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement suspension?: So i just got an enforcement ban for communication for sending inappropriate messages or voice messages? I don't even msg people i don't know or if i get hate mail I'm usually calm and don't curse...
  10. Suspension duplication ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension duplication ???: Hi my Son was sent a 24hr enforcement for using bad language (one of his friends brothers who was goading him reported him) anyway he is not perfect admitted it and apologised and the enforcement...