suspension from xbox live

Discus and support suspension from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently was suspended from xbox live on my other account when i just bought xbox live and only had it for less than 24 hours i would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StagedAtol08036, Jun 17, 2014.

1. suspension from xbox live

i recently was suspended from xbox live on my other account when i just bought xbox live and only had it for less than 24 hours i would like to know why im suspended and how it can be lifted it is completly unfair. My gamertag is juicyg33 if someone could
    contact me and tell me what is going on it would be appreciated

:)

StagedAtol08036, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Jun 17, 2014
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

I used to love reading the threads in that forum they were always good for a laugh.

mundial1345, Jun 17, 2014
  4. suspension from xbox live

Hey there suspension from xbox live :)

If you have been suspended then you should of got an email to explain why the suspension was put into place. This will have been sent to the email address that is tied to the account in question. If you don't see one, then please post in the below forum
    section. A member of the PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there however please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 18, 2014
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Ready to Install

The suspension prevents from your account connects to xbox live or is only a communications/multiplayer suspension?
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I was replying to this and I quote "Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges"this is an account suspension. if you had an account suspension
    you would havn't be able to sign in.
  7. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

Communications Suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there :)

If you have been suspended then you should of got an email to explain why the suspension was put into place. This will have been sent to the email address that is tied to the account in question. If you don't see one, then please post in the below forum
    section. A member of the PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there however please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  9. Boombaa Win User

Suspension from xbox live

Hi,

Suspension are not discussed here, your only way is to raise a case review from the dedicated site:
    Enforcement
Thema:

1. suspension from xbox live - Similar Threads - suspension live

2. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension: Not too long ago I was called a racial slur on xbox live where the person in question bleeped out the "i" in the word (plural hard r n word) with an asterisk. If I were to take action and report...
  3. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why: So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby. I found that the reason is due to my account...
  4. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  5. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  6. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: I have received a suspension for communication, but do not know why. May I please know why i have been suspended? fc62bcc0-e75e-4cc2-bcba-bf35c365171e
  7. Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended: [Mod Removed Image - Inappropriate content] I’m honestly in shock after being suspened for two weeks this morning. I wen’t onto the Xbox Enforcment website to look at the offending content and it...
  8. Xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension: So just recently I have received an xbox live suspension. I got an email stating that I can appeal or explain myself in regards to the situation. When I get directed to the website I try clicking...
  9. Suspension Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension Xbox live.: Hello Microsoft, I'm coming to you because I've been banned again.I was once again made angry by the notifications of people who do not agree to lose.After trying to ignore these notifications, I...
  10. xbox live comm suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live comm suspension: thanks folks for the reply. The issue involves the specifics. My texts are clean and the time stamp of the suspension is when I was playing a game with friends, local friends who both quit, so I...