suspension from xbox live

Discus and support suspension from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently was suspended from xbox live on my other account when i just bought xbox live and only had it for less than 24 hours i would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StagedAtol08036, Jun 17, 2014.

1. suspension from xbox live

i recently was suspended from xbox live on my other account when i just bought xbox live and only had it for less than 24 hours i would like to know why im suspended and how it can be lifted it is completly unfair. My gamertag is juicyg33 if someone could
    contact me and tell me what is going on it would be appreciated

:)

StagedAtol08036, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Jun 17, 2014
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

I used to love reading the threads in that forum they were always good for a laugh.

mundial1345, Jun 17, 2014
  4. suspension from xbox live

Hey there suspension from xbox live :)

If you have been suspended then you should of got an email to explain why the suspension was put into place. This will have been sent to the email address that is tied to the account in question. If you don't see one, then please post in the below forum
    section. A member of the PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there however please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

lock and suspended

Hi there,

If you received a suspension from Xbox Live, then after the suspension is over, the account will regain access to the service, provided another suspension was not issued. All information on how Xbox live suspensions work can be found at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Ready to Install

The suspension prevents from your account connects to xbox live or is only a communications/multiplayer suspension?
  7. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

I was replying to this and I quote "Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges"this is an account suspension. if you had an account suspension
    you would havn't be able to sign in.
  9. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

Communications Suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
Thema:

suspension from xbox live

1. suspension from xbox live - Similar Threads - suspension live

2. Xbox Live Permanent Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Permanent Suspension: Hi, yesterday I trued to log onto my Xbox Live account but then i was greeted with a screen that said that my account had been permanantly suspended so I went to recent enforcements and filed a...
  3. Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension: Hi, So I have had my Xbox account for over 7 years with no issues then out of the blue I received a 14 day suspension on my account. There was only a general description in regards to the reason...
  4. Xbox live suspension for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension for no reason: Xbox live suspension for no reason, I posted a group post for 2v2s in fortnite and a guy was interested and said 1v1 I said no 2v2 then he joined my party and started cursing at me so I kiked him,...
  5. Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live 24 Hour Suspension - Looking for Group: Our son was suspended for 24 hours from Xbox Live and has no idea what he did wrong. The enforcement team provided virtually no info other than it was a Looking for Group violation. According to...
  6. Xbox live suspension for no real reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension for no real reason: Im a teen on xbox and I had been getting bullied by this group of boys one day and then I was suspended with an enforcement from xbox live saying I was reported for communication. I had not said...
  7. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Suspension: Hello, my brother and I share a family account. He has my main account (Kivines) on his xbox, included with his own (child of Kivines) and an old account I used to play on, when I had my own...
  8. Xbox live suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live suspension: My account was banned for 2 weeks due to marketplace theft. The ban was supposed to end yesterday and when i click on enforcement history it says the suspension was completed on the 28th of April...
  9. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  10. Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Obsurd Xbox Live Suspension: I was recently suspended again for 14 days but this time I have little to no idea why but I think I may know. I made a looking for group post simply saying "is anyone nice enough to give me the...