Suspension has not ended???

Discus and support Suspension has not ended??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was communication suspended awhile ago and it says that it has ended, but I still cannot communicate. The suspension message will not give me details... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovaKaneSCY, Jun 10, 2019.

1. NovaKaneSCY
    NovaKaneSCY Guest

I was communication suspended awhile ago and it says that it has ended, but I still cannot communicate. The suspension message will not give me details and neither will the enforcement page. How do I get this fixed?

:)

NovaKaneSCY, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

I believe the first two messages will help you as that's usually all it takes. I will say sometimes other infractions can show up delayed and stack on your suspension.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

I suggest that you contact Xbox support as they will be better equipped to help you resolve the issue. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello NovaKaneSCY,

I would highly recommend you utilize the Console Check tool if you have a 360 and ensure that you weren't given a console ban. Unfortunately,
    support and these forums are unable to look into any enforcement actions that were taken onto your account as this is handled entirely by the xbox policy & enforcement team.

If you feel that you weren't given any additional enforcement actions, and have already checked your enforcement history, you may want to try a soft factory reset and check your xbox live privacy settings if the Power Cycle suggestion by Smwutches didn't
    work.

Soft Factory Reset

• Select System, > Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep my games & apps
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nova,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to request a call from support. They will not be able to help with the suspension, but they will be able to see if you have a console ban. Console bans sometimes do not show up on the enforcement site.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Try a hard reset (hold the power button on the console down until it turns off, unplug the console, plug it back in, then turn it back on). Sometimes it just needs to resync.
Thema:

1. Suspension has not ended??? - Similar Threads - Suspension has ended

2. Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld: Hello, my child received a permanent suspension and submitted an appeal on his on by removing himself from the family account. He is a minor I need to be able to submit the appeal or send an...
  3. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  4. Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox has a severely flawed reputation and suspension system.: I recently received a ban for sending a message to someone complaining about my apex legends posts, who in their complaint send me a large middle finger followed by the message [mod removed] I...
  5. Still getting Notice of Enforcement action message even though suspension period has ended....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting Notice of Enforcement action message even though suspension period has ended....: Suspension ended 4 days ago after 2 weeks.( Not console or permanent ban etc). Exhausted every single troubleshooting method possible and spent numerous hours on the phone/live chat with microsoft...
  6. Suspension has ended but device is giving a later date and is still blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension has ended but device is giving a later date and is still blocked: My Enforcement page says ‎Start date 15‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ ‎04‎:‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎PM ‎ End Date 29‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎PM But the XBOX says End date: ‎31‎ ‎August‎ ‎2018‎ 11‎:59‎:‎59‎...
  7. Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still restricted from talking to anybody when my suspension has ended: I have tried everything I have deleted and re downloaded my profile, I have restarted my Xbox and I just dont know what to do anymore d244e573-fdc0-461a-8a47-7d07b3089f37
  8. Can't send messages after suspension has ended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages after suspension has ended: My communication ban ended on the July 10,2017. But I still can't send messages, I contacted support and spoke to somebody and they said that my suspension in their system ends on Oct 6,2017, but...
  9. suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review)

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspension said to end 18/6/17 but has not been lifted (cannot submit case review): I was suspended from online chat (messaging etc) on the 3/6/17 and suspended from multiplayer the same day. The suspension for chat etc. Was suppose to end on the 18/6/17 and the other the day...
  10. The End Date Of My Suspension Is Has Passed, Still Unable To Use My Privileges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The End Date Of My Suspension Is Has Passed, Still Unable To Use My Privileges.: I talked to a Microsoft agent a couple days ago he said that my suspension end date was June 22nd 5:14am. The end has passed now, and im still unable to use my privileges such as sending messages...