Suspension LFG Rocket League

Discus and support Suspension LFG Rocket League in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey its Ashton (Combostrikez) in Xbox i just had a suspension for posting in Rocket League, my post was (selling blueprints Quasar 35c And a pulse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshtonStanley1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Suspension LFG Rocket League

Hey its Ashton (Combostrikez) in Xbox i just had a suspension for posting in Rocket League, my post was (selling blueprints Quasar 35c And a pulse crawler bp for45c. C standing for credits. It kept on giving me the message that it was inappropriate? I
    kept on looking back and tried to take out most the words but it wouldn’t work, and ended up giving me a suspension, i was just trying to trade? Please get back to me soon ASAP thanks Suspension LFG Rocket League :) Really want to get back to trading!

:)

AshtonStanley1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. AshtonStanley1 Win User

Everything is ok! Everyone makes mistakes case closed.
  3. wazdogz Win User

Can't receive game invites

have only tried rocket league so far. I have just moved house so on a new network now. It wasn't working on the old network either.

LFG?
  4. Mxrky Win User

Xbox bans

Ummm no using lfg for trading isnt allowed

It is looking for group

Posts only

Using the lfg for anything else.is spam

Thid is clearly stated in lfg neither of those suspensions were lifted or appealed as both were 24hours
    So thousands of people should be getting banned everyday? Yea okay. Rockey league has a very big trading community and many people are trading in the lfg so...
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Is there any "looking for groups" violations?

Hi Nghia00,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I can imagine a LFG post about trading in Rocket League could very well be taken down since LFG is meant to find groups to play multiplayer games, and it's not a trading feature. Although you are not technically selling these items for money, posts like
    that can violate
    section 5 of the Code of Conduct
    about Fraud which states, "Don't: Sell in-game content outside of official in-game mechanisms and stores".

I would stick to Rocket League trading forums and websites that are meant to safely trade items in Rocket League since the game is on pretty much every platform.

I hope that answers your question.
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
Thema:

1. Suspension LFG Rocket League - Similar Threads - Suspension LFG Rocket

2. I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I believe my suspension action is still going on even though it ended.: I was suspended for sending rude messages to a guy who was griefing, and the suspension has since ended. However, i am still not able to invite my friends to games or play on any of the servers on...
  3. Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans: I need help getting my old suspensions off my account they are 3-4 years old and no one can help me I don’t know how to get ahold of the xbox enforcement team either as they say...
  4. my suspension past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    my suspension past due: i got smacked talked by some person and replyed with "you greedy [mod removed]" in the heat of the moment and got suspended that was for 1 day but its been 2-3 days and i'm still suspended help?...
  5. Unfair suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair suspension: i got suspended (banned temporarily) for telling someone i hate the LGBTQ. I think i’m aloud to have my own thoughts and opinion on what i like and don’t like. My friend got suspended because he...
  6. Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension: On my account it says its suspended whenever i open the xbox app but when i open my xbox everything is fine. But the thing is my suspension was completed two days ago and its still active on the...
  7. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: Hello I am currently on my other account which is mine my 80 year old grandmother has a con account that she uses to talk to family and I living with her temporarily to help take care of her I am...
  8. suspension help

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspension help: So I am suspension said it ended but i cant text yet pls help :( a3910001-fc44-4423-a305-fd3a49f49488
  9. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: When will i be un suspended 9aa3f045-5234-4ed3-a30a-578ef4ca0db0
  10. Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension: My 9 year old son keeps getting a message saying his suspended, the day after I paid for his xbox live and now he cant even use it. I'd like a explanation please....