suspension not shown in enforcement history.

Discus and support suspension not shown in enforcement history. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, so i recently recieved an enforcemant action on my account and have been told to look at my enforcement history to see what it is and submit a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GAMEOVERTOM, Nov 9, 2021.

1. GAMEOVERTOM
    GAMEOVERTOM Guest

hello, so i recently recieved an enforcemant action on my account and have been told to look at my enforcement history to see what it is and submit a review, however, the most recent thing in my enforcement history is from 2020. so i am unable to see what i was suspended for or submit a review, any ideas?

:)

GAMEOVERTOM, Nov 9, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Son banned.

Also enforcement history is always shown at enforcement.xbox.com
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Was Banned For Life

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Comunication suspended

Hi there,

If the suspension was issued by the Enforcement team, you can go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/home and check your enforcement history to see more details about a suspension.
  5. Boombaa Win User

Ban du compte [Translation: Ban of the account]

6. Boombaa Win User

it said i was banned for 24 hours and it's been 30. Can we fix this?

Thema:

1. suspension not shown in enforcement history. - Similar Threads - suspension shown enforcement

2. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?: I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light and secondly it was mostly blurred out using...
  3. Acc Bans / Suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Acc Bans / Suspensions: There is a new way for people getting banned. Its where people get your information off the xbox console companion app put it in some program and start unlocking xbox 1 achievements i got 60,000...
  4. "due to a suspension you cannot send messages"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "due to a suspension you cannot send messages": i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it 3288fc27-1231-41f8-a6a7-644b626a8429
  5. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: i was suspened on xbox and i know the reason y but i only did that beauses they did it to me and i was wordering can u unsuspened me and have a great day.Y and i do not think is fair that they did...
  6. Suspension glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension glitch: I know there’s a problem going on with the Xbox enforcement but does anybody else’s ban just say this I don’t get it it doesn’t tell me I’m permanently suspended does this mean my account is gone...
  7. Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension: hello,i recently got finalized for an inappropriate profile picture.but i am unable to submit a case review even though i meet the criteria to use this feature.what can i do?...
  8. Xbox Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Suspension: My Xbox account was suspended, I've gone to the Enforcement.Xbox.Com and it's not showing me why my account had been suspended, I can't get my case looked over because I can't see the enforcement...
  9. Unjust suspension for unique Linguistics

in XBoX on Windows
    Unjust suspension for unique Linguistics: I know enforcement does not read these forms and I wish to not make a quire of this so I will speak in simple, non-bafflegab English just to vent at an unjust suspension. My account was suspended...
  10. My suspension extended but not shown?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension extended but not shown?: my account was banned from xbox live multiplayer and communications as of 10-5-2017. Xbox enforcement shows the duration lasting until 10-19-2017, it is now the day after and I no longer have...