Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

Discus and support Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrunoPerencin, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby.

I found that the reason is due to my account being suspended on xbox live (even though i never used this account). On the top of the app i got the following warning: "Due to a suspension, Xbox Live resourses
    may be limited. Know more in https://enforcement.xbox.com".

Okay, but when I log in to this site with my account it shows that i have a perfect record and never being banned, it even shows that I have a good reputation.

The question here is: why my Xbox Live is suspended when I never used my account and got a perfect record? There's a way to solve this?

:)

BrunoPerencin, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello BrunoPerencin ,

The
    xbox enforcement
    website take approximately 24 hours to refresh. Check the website again in 24-48 hours to see if any new updates regarding your status have changed. You can also check the email associated with the Microsoft account and your xbox
    live messages to see if any notices of enforcement have been sent.

If your account still doesn't show that an enforcement action has taken place after waiting, I would recommend that you request a callback from

Xbox support
    to further help troubleshoot the issue. Unfortunately, the Xbox Live and Policy and Enforcement team doesn't read/comment on these forums but I suspect the support staff might be able to at least look at your account to tell you what's going
    on.

Best of luck to you!
  3. BrunoPerencin Win User

I can't message or join my friends. But they can message me (but I don't receive the message) and they can join me (this was the only way we were able to play together).
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Things to check out, can you message your friends and get in parties with them. If you can then chances are you haven't had a suspension. As you mention this is on the Beta app (assume windows 10) this could well be a bug.

Nobody on the forums can access your account to see what is going on. Just check to see if all communications work and if it is still showing, download the Xbox Insider Hub app and report it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

spammed with reports

Just to make sure I provide the correct info to you, is this an Xbox Live suspension or is it a Call of Duty specific suspension?
Thema:

1. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why - Similar Threads - Suspension Live sure

2. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  3. Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live suspension for... no reason after 4 year that I don't use the service?: Hi! I installed the Xbox App (beta) for PC just yesterday to activate the PC game pass! I managed to do all that, I paid the subscription and I'm downloading games as I write :) I have one big...
  4. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: I have received a suspension for communication, but do not know why. May I please know why i have been suspended? fc62bcc0-e75e-4cc2-bcba-bf35c365171e
  5. Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended: [Mod Removed Image - Inappropriate content] I’m honestly in shock after being suspened for two weeks this morning. I wen’t onto the Xbox Enforcment website to look at the offending content and it...
  6. Xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension: So just recently I have received an xbox live suspension. I got an email stating that I can appeal or explain myself in regards to the situation. When I get directed to the website I try clicking...
  7. Suspension Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension Xbox live.: Hello Microsoft, I'm coming to you because I've been banned again.I was once again made angry by the notifications of people who do not agree to lose.After trying to ignore these notifications, I...
  8. xbox live comm suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live comm suspension: thanks folks for the reply. The issue involves the specifics. My texts are clean and the time stamp of the suspension is when I was playing a game with friends, local friends who both quit, so I...
  9. Xbox live suspension obviously wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension obviously wrong: so my sons account was suspended by xbox live for “sexual content”. He is 8 years old. So I filed a case review. The review was upheld stating he tried to upload a sexual picture as his profile...
  10. 14 Day Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Day Xbox Live Suspension: All, This is a Microsoft forum, and you're gonna be company men/women and give the company line. I get it. With that being said, I have been an Xbox supporter from day 1. Literally, day one. I...