suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days

Discus and support suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday my son was playing with his two friends from school on Minecraft. One blew up ones house and so my son blew up his house. They were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HecticCanine474, Aug 5, 2018.

1. suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days

Hi

Yesterday my son was playing with his two friends from school on Minecraft. One blew up ones house and so my son blew up his house. They were having the normal day to day mini argument about it. I then get an email on his phone saying his comms has been
    suspended for 7 days. I've spoken to my sons friends and there parents (my friends) and neither of them have reported him.

Why has he been suspended if neither of them reported him?

My son is only 11 and I've tried to do a case review but keep failing the code of conduct questions.

The wording on them can make it tricky to answer the questions!. I failed 3 yesterday and just failed 3 again today. Is there anyway I can just send an email? I'm the parent. Advice please.

:)

HecticCanine474, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Bans

Communication suspensions are temporary,24h hour,7 day or 14 days usually.

Never heard of anyone getting a permanent comms ban.They'll ban your account outright if you have to many comms suspensions.

As Genesis said though,account bans or suspensions are account linked so if you have a 2 weeks comms suspension that would be in place on al platforms.

Daft Badger, Aug 5, 2018
  3. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. You'll have to try it again.

His friends may not have reported him, but if he plays with anyone else over Live they could have reported him for something else.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2018
  5. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest
    You will need to discuss this matter with rhe xbox enfocement team, thwy can be reached at enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunatley we on the forums are not privie to you personal account information you will need to rea h out there

FAKIR101, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. You'll have to try it again.

His friends may not have reported him, but if he plays with anyone else over Live they could have reported him for something else.
  7. FAKIR101 Win User

You will need to discuss this matter with rhe xbox enfocement team, thwy can be reached at enforcement.xbox.com. Unfortunatley we on the forums are not privie to you personal account information you will need to rea h out there
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Bans

Communication suspensions are temporary,24h hour,7 day or 14 days usually.

Never heard of anyone getting a permanent comms ban.They'll ban your account outright if you have to many comms suspensions.

As Genesis said though,account bans or suspensions are account linked so if you have a 2 weeks comms suspension that would be in place on al platforms.
  9. englishbulldog802 Win User

Reporting abusive players.

I had a question about comms suspensions. I know it goes 1 day comms suspension, 7 day, 14 day. What happens after 14 days? Do they start to give you temporary service suspensions or do they go straight to a permaban after that?
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

7-day Comms Ban

Hey BravoKiloZulu! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days - Similar Threads - suspension Son got

2. My son received a 24 hour Communication Suspension. What would trigger this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son received a 24 hour Communication Suspension. What would trigger this?: My son recently received a 24-hour Communication Suspension. Since the suspension is less than 24 hours, I am unable to file a case review to get specific details. He currently does not have a...
  3. 24 hour suspension on my sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hour suspension on my sons account: I received an e-mail today saying that an enforcement has been placed on my sons account due to a violation. I tried to submit a case review but that option was not available. I also rang...
  4. Son's suspension with no precise reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's suspension with no precise reason: So I'm 61 and a disabled veteran. I have serious and rare health issues with PTSD to top it all off. Earlier my son comes in and asks me why he has been banned from Xbox and of course I have no...
  5. Anyone ever had a suspension because of their son/daughter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone ever had a suspension because of their son/daughter: recently because of working long hours day and night i decided to be a good dad and allow my 12 year old son to use my account as his live has ran out(never knew about family til recent)ok got a...
  6. why can't I case review my sons suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I case review my sons suspension: HI. My son received an abusive message and after replying to message to ask who it was . reported the message for bad language and abuse. My son has now received a 6 month communications ban. I...
  7. Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?: Son got a 24 hour communication suspension but I can't file a review or find out why? Calling support did nothing but make me very frustrated as a parent and I can't file a review because it's...
  8. Help regarding sons account suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help regarding sons account suspension.: HI, I am posting using my sons account. He has recently received an enforcement notice active until 04/11/17. I have unrestricted access to his account and I sanction him for any behaviour I deem...
  9. Temporary account suspension on my sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary account suspension on my sons account: I recieved an email about my sons account IPaNdEeRzI for a temporary suspension but it does not explain why or what happened to have this happen.i dont wish to know who made the report id just...
  10. Suspension of son's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension of son's account: I have received an email that my son's XBOX Live account is suspended. I tried to post this in the Enforcement forum, but there's no option to post. I have logged in with my account to Xbox...