suspension

Discus and support suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got suspended for two weeks for nothing what can i do 2f92418e-dfa4-47fd-854f-5179c2de7b08 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vicr1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. vicr1
    vicr1 Guest

suspension

Got suspended for two weeks for nothing what can i do

:)

vicr1, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
Thema:

suspension

1. suspension - Similar Threads - suspension

2. Undeserved suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undeserved suspension: Suspended for what has probably been 2 months because my network disconnects me Reason is because of the rule "Quiting early will have matchmaking penaltys" basically suspension. Getting...
  3. Past Dues and Account Suspension

in XboX Insiders
    Past Dues and Account Suspension: I am dismayed that MS holds its supporters at ransom with this ridiculous 'past dues' nonsense. Customers must pay their subscription at their own comfort instead of waiting for MS time cycle. If...
  4. xbox suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox suspension: 4 hours after i got unsuspended i got suspended again 925419a4-288d-47d5-a952-69936ecadc10
  5. Bans and suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bans and suspensions: Why is it that people can get suspended or even banned for calling someone [mod removed], yet when someone sends a death threat over text no action is taken? I mean does name calling matter more...
  6. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: This guy was straight trying to bully me calling me fat and the "n" word with the hard "ER" several times. Then he told me he would beat my [Mod removed profanity] and told me to send him my...
  7. Messed Up Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messed Up Suspension: I got suspended for calling somebody out for Ddosing on DayZ, and I cannot appeal the suspensions. Help! c30bf816-b359-4cff-a723-debd932a6a64
  8. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: Hello, I am being baffled my accounts on my Xbox getting suspended for no absolute reason. I am asking if you can please unsuspend my accounts because I need to play my games and I am getting...
  9. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Suspension: Hello, my brother and I share a family account. He has my main account (Kivines) on his xbox, included with his own (child of Kivines) and an old account I used to play on, when I had my own...
  10. Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension: I got a suspension from microsoft rewards and i was woundering if you can at least give all or at least have of my points to another account? 4dfcbb78-a8ba-420b-8e03-58c04fe0c184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox suspension forum