Suspension

Discus and support Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday my account was suspended from someone else using it. I tried shortening the suspension but the questionair doesnt work. I have used up all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VenturousPlum48, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Suspension

Yesterday my account was suspended from someone else using it. I tried shortening the suspension but the questionair doesnt work. I have used up all my tries. Is there anyway i could get rid of the suspension and change my email and password for my Account??

:)

VenturousPlum48, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspension

1. Suspension - Similar Threads - Suspension

2. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: When is my suspension over? Its been longer than 24 hours ef0fed53-803e-4281-9cb4-534573d756e4
  3. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  4. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  5. Com suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com suspension: I was wondering if I could have com suspension lifted. We lost a game and my teammates insulted me, for not being good. And then reported me, when im trying to play with my friends....
  6. How to shorten suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to shorten suspensions: so i was got a communication suspension and i was wondering if there was anyway to shorten it please can someone shorten. I know that u cant just delete it but please can they shorten the time...
  7. suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspension: My son was recently suspended and I have only been given limited information. I would like someone from the xbox enforcement group to contact me as I believe he was targeted by another individual....
  8. Enforcement suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement suspension: My son has been playing Ark survival whilst in the same room as me. He has been suspended from chat for 24 hours after someone reported him for writing the message 'kill yourself and spawn at the...
  9. Xbox Live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension: Not too long ago I was called a racial slur on xbox live where the person in question bleeped out the "i" in the word (plural hard r n word) with an asterisk. If I were to take action and report...
  10. Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension: So my profile picture was deemed inappropriate and this was the first time I had ever had a profile picture that apparently violated Microsoft guidelines. I don't have the option to submit a...