Suspension

Discus and support Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; après mon premier match en t'en que gardien nhl en mode wolrd of chel j'ai été signalé et banni 2 semaine. Je n'ai entré en contact avec aucun de mes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Suspension

après mon premier match en t'en que gardien nhl en mode wolrd of chel j'ai été signalé et banni 2 semaine. Je n'ai entré en contact avec aucun de mes coéquipier et j'ai fais du mieux que j'ai pu jai accordé 7 but sur 33 lancés. Je
    ne comprend pas ma suspension et la considère abusive . L'autre équipe a dominé par 2x le nombre de tir et de temps en attaque , mais je suis le problème? En quoi joué et vouloir s'améliorer doit être punis ?

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspension

1. Suspension - Similar Threads - Suspension

2. Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]: Bonjour, Je viens d'avoir la désagréable surprise de voir mon compte ban vocal pendant 14 jours. La personne qui m'a signalé eu un comportement infect sur une partie classée sur Overwatch....
  3. Fighting a Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fighting a Suspension: Hi all, I was recently permanently banned for "cheating". Im looking for more answers to as how i can fight this. I am well aware of the terms of service and what happens when if I were to...
  4. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: They really need to change the enforcement man. They should make it that if you say something bad to someone else check the chat between you and the person that you said the bad thing to so they...
  5. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension: I have been banned because of childish reasons and when you get banned theres no warning or anything i dont report people because (in my opinion) its stupid to get upset ONLINE. I have just been...
  6. 14 day suspension Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension Gamerpic: I here to try and argue my stance on the choice of gamerpic and the action that was taken place because of it. The profile pic in question is a slightly desorted pic of a baby doll head being...
  7. Communication suspension issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension issue: just recently I got a communications suspension and I was tolerating it until it gets lifted, I was still able to play Pubg online but three days later after I got the communications suspension Im...
  8. Can I update during suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I update during suspension?: I have a 14 day suspension up in a few days for a silly profile pic. I want to get my CoD BO4 to update ready for when I can play again. Am i able to update my games whilst on a multiplayer...
  9. 14 day suspension ended but I still can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension ended but I still can't play: Hello everyone so I got a 14 day suspension it should end 6 hours ago but I still can't play I try to contact enforcement team but there's no button to contact them....
  10. Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Suspension / Wrongly suspended: [Mod Removed Image - Inappropriate content] I’m honestly in shock after being suspened for two weeks this morning. I wen’t onto the Xbox Enforcment website to look at the offending content and it...