Suspension

Discus and support Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; après mon premier match en t'en que gardien nhl en mode wolrd of chel j'ai été signalé et banni 2 semaine. Je n'ai entré en contact avec aucun de mes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

Suspension

après mon premier match en t'en que gardien nhl en mode wolrd of chel j'ai été signalé et banni 2 semaine. Je n'ai entré en contact avec aucun de mes coéquipier et j'ai fais du mieux que j'ai pu jai accordé 7 but sur 33 lancés. Je
    ne comprend pas ma suspension et la considère abusive . L'autre équipe a dominé par 2x le nombre de tir et de temps en attaque , mais je suis le problème? En quoi joué et vouloir s'améliorer doit être punis ?

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspension

1. Suspension - Similar Threads - Suspension

2. Suspensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspensions: I've been playing xbox for quite a while and I have been suspended quite a bit as well. Some of the times I deserve it but most of the times im falsely reported by other people and I know others...
  3. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why: So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby. I found that the reason is due to my account...
  4. Xbox suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suspensions: As far as im aware im suspended for 2 days, and i fully understand why I am suspended. But what i dont understand is why i got a full 2 day suspension and from what i know the person who got me...
  5. Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help): I have been suspended because I said this "Just let me take my stuff and Ill go, you can have it" from there I was obviously reported and immediately suspended, the player then began messaging...
  6. Account Suspension...?

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Suspension...?: I've recently rejoined xbox as a whole, had problems with parental control still being active but now it's fixed. I've came with another problem - it says on the xbox store on PC, that my Xbox...
  7. Time/suspension all not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time/suspension all not working: Sorry i posted somewhere else i dont know hot to get back to it. So i set my Xbox the other day and ever since then the time has not been correctly, I also got communication suspended and it said...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC Offline and suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Offline and suspension: Since the firts time I opened Game Pass PC, a message stating that I am suspended appears in the top. I must point that I have never used another xbox product, so I understand this is an error...
  9. What did I do to get a suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What did I do to get a suspension?: So I got on June 26 to play some destiny 2 and look for a group to do the crown of sorrow raid with and I get an error from making my post saying "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate...
  10. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...