Suspension

Discus and support Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I find out what I have been suspended for? 57aa64ac-57e6-46a3-9c9d-7dde20d7e39d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColinBurton1, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ColinBurton1
    ColinBurton1 Guest

Suspension

How do I find out what I have been suspended for?

:)

ColinBurton1, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspension

1. Suspension - Similar Threads - Suspension

2. how do i appeal my xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i appeal my xbox live suspension: I have been suspended for 7 days when i got reported by someone whose been cyberbullying me for the past 5 months I would like to appeal my suspension but i dont know how...
  3. Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Enforcement Suspension when I did nothing wrong?: Hello, so I just received an enforcement suspension because "This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or...
  4. Account Suspension for no apparent reason

in XboX Insiders
    Account Suspension for no apparent reason: I was playing RDR2 Online last night having a good time met a lot of great people on the server but i noticed where i could communicate in game via voice chat or even send out a message and i...
  5. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  6. Enforcement suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement suspension?: So i just got an enforcement ban for communication for sending inappropriate messages or voice messages? I don't even msg people i don't know or if i get hate mail I'm usually calm and don't curse...
  7. Suspension duplication ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension duplication ???: Hi my Son was sent a 24hr enforcement for using bad language (one of his friends brothers who was goading him reported him) anyway he is not perfect admitted it and apologised and the enforcement...
  8. Suspension from group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension from group posts: Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join posts and I have no clue why I was suspended....
  9. Xbox Live account suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live account suspension: My Xbox Live account was banned permanently a long time ago when I was younger, and since my email for my Microsoft account is connected to that old account, I'm not able to sign into Xbox Live on...
  10. Appeal an xbox live suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal an xbox live suspension: Revenge kick out for no reason. 9a1d7c2c-1078-4dc6-a0de-238175cfddfa