Suspension

Discus and support Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help by anyone to tell me how to get another chance to appeal my 14 day suspension when I did and said nothing wrong to this person for save the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakethesnake20052, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Suspension

I need help by anyone to tell me how to get another chance to appeal my 14 day suspension when I did and said nothing wrong to this person for save the world on fortnite and he asked when will my giveaway for save the world start? So I said “So it might start in 2-3 hours but ill text you when its starts and ill tell you” and he reported it and I got suspended for 14 days for saying nothing wrong and I made a good appeal and it didnt get approved. So if anyone can help me out thatd be great!

:)

Jakethesnake20052, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspension

1. Suspension - Similar Threads - Suspension

2. Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong: Title says it all [img] 34515607-69cc-4fa8-84f4-24d1d67b849a
  3. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: Hi, I have recently received an unjust Suspension up on my account. I have submitted a ban appeal request and was denied I am just wondering if I will be eligible to post another appeal towards...
  4. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working: Hello all, so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th how do i fix this? [img] 29119ceb-dd2c-4504-bc7f-5a9ad208c3c9
  5. How come my Xbox Live is not working after my 1 day suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my Xbox Live is not working after my 1 day suspension?: I got another suspension for the second time and it was for 1 day again. I thought was go back to normal like the first time but no. My Xbox Live is not working at all. I went to Xbox Enforcement...
  6. I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had 2 suspensions over the past few days and they keep ending longer than the...: Since yesterday and today I have had this message,”due to an suspension, the following Xbox Live features may be limited: editing Xbox profile,gamer pic,and club content” last time it lasted one...
  7. Xbox suspension for offense communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suspension for offense communication: This guy was tking me on Rainbow 6 Seige and messgaging me saying your so bad never play the game again. So I got a little mad and when he died I said ha ha get (Offencive word). I understand that...
  8. Communication Suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication Suspension?: Whenever I chat in Minecraft Bedrock, nobody can see it. Did I get a communication suspension? What for? 9e2ab83f-9b8c-4380-bb04-3be274c99b83
  9. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: I made a comment on a video clip shared from a video game rated M. The "offending comment" was just a quote from bender on futurama, nothing vulgar. Are these reviewed by actual people, or is this...
  10. Chat suspension

in XBoX on Mobile
    Chat suspension: So i realized that people on the hive are not able to see their chat and nor am i able to see their chat. I looked it up and i found that it could be a chat suspention. I also looked up how long i...