Suspensions

Discus and support Suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been suspended again. I was only defending myself against racist comments. Why cant i have my account back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tyham, Apr 15, 2019.

1. tyham
    tyham Guest

Suspensions

My account has been suspended again. I was only defending myself against racist comments. Why cant i have my account back?

:)

tyham, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspensions

1. Suspensions - Similar Threads - Suspensions

2. Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension: Yesterday my account was suspended from someone else using it. I tried shortening the suspension but the questionair doesnt work. I have used up all my tries. Is there anyway i could get rid of...
  3. Suspensions for... what ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspensions for... what ?: Hello everyone. I'm from France (so please be cool with my english) and a XBOX LIVE player since 10 years ago probably, and then today is my first suspension of my life \o/. But... I really do...
  4. Xbox live suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live suspension: So just recently I have received an xbox live suspension. I got an email stating that I can appeal or explain myself in regards to the situation. When I get directed to the website I try clicking...
  5. Account Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Suspension: Account Suspension I was on a cruise ship at the Xbox lounge and I was playing Fortnite and a 9-year-old kid asked me if he could play I said yes after my game he asked me my Xbox username and I...
  6. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Why am i getting suspended from communication for nothing please tell me why i want anwsers 63941bd4-0f09-4395-8a00-1358b9fb895c
  7. Not given a chance to defend myself for a 14 day suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not given a chance to defend myself for a 14 day suspension: Hi, my previous post got post locked and thrown in the trash. I'm being called a misogynist when I am not, that is defamation. Being threatened with my account being suspended for saying...
  8. Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension: I was on a cruise ship at the Xbox lounge and I was playing Fortnite and a 9-year-old kid asked me if he could play I said yes after my game he asked me my Xbox username and I told him then he...
  9. Suspension..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension..: I have been suspended for messaging etc. When I put in the ticket to get my case reviewed I asked what I did wrong and how I can help and if they can help me etc instead of just stealing my money....
  10. help with suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with suspension: hello i recently got a suspension which i found very unfair, this guy started to message me and threatening me, talking about my mum which has passed away all i done was told him to "shut the [mod...