Suspensions

Discus and support Suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been suspended again. I was only defending myself against racist comments. Why cant i have my account back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tyham, Apr 15, 2019.

1. tyham
    tyham Guest

Suspensions

My account has been suspended again. I was only defending myself against racist comments. Why cant i have my account back?

:)

tyham, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  4. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

account suspention

Is this just a suspension or a permanent suspension?
Thema:

Suspensions

1. Suspensions - Similar Threads - Suspensions

2. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  3. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  4. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: How much times do you need to say ONLY AN EXAMPLE [mod removed] PLEASE NO ONE BAN ME AGAIN FOR THAT. So how many times do you need to swear AT someone to get PERM banned?...
  5. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  6. hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension: 3 ay önce xbox game pass almıştım ve otomatik ödemedeymiş ve iptal etmeyi unuttum artık konsolumu kullanmıyorum ve kartımda limit olmadığı için parayı da çekememiş kullanmadığım bir şey için 177...
  7. Suspensions? What kind of circus is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensions? What kind of circus is this?: Hi all, I will get right to the meat of the matter here. If I had the patience I would look for the right complaints forum but Microsoft/Xbox are simply not user nor community friendly anymore,...
  8. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Not sure if my account has been hacked but messages started appearing from me to someone else which obviously got reported, same thing happened to my friend [Mod Removed-Personal Information] by...
  9. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times: Hello, I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously held onto the message and is trolling me by...
  10. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: Here's my question: Someone can be toxic in-game, and deliberately team kill me But I'm the bad guy if I send them a nasty message about their behavior? Does abuse have to be in writing or does...