Suspensions

Discus and support Suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have put so much time and money into Xbox and now I get banned for defending myself against bullies thinking about switching console companies now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrentonSnader, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Suspensions

I have put so much time and money into Xbox and now I get banned for defending myself against bullies thinking about switching console companies now

:)

TrentonSnader, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Suspension But No Suspension?!?

Hi CorruptedPulse1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you haven't received an email notification for the enforcement action you need to do this

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Remove the account from the console

Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Download the account again to the console
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension On Top Of Suspension

Because you are the one that is suspensded from comms,not your friends.

Anyway,the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you have you can go to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Your 2nd suspension would be for a separate offence that happened before you were issued your first suspension.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You only serve one suspension at a time however if they find something else that violates the terms of a use while are investigating the previous report that's when as daft mentioned when they add another which queues after the previous one finishes

Best bet be human and you can join the rest of 99.9% of live and be suspension free
  5. pyroMercenary28 Win User

I am going to add an addendum here as well:

Why, exactly, is it still okay for people to message XBL users who are suspended? Why can my friends still invite me to Parties, when I can't hear them or communicate with them in any way? Why can strangers still message me, when I have no way of messaging
    them back? Shouldn't my friends at least get some sort of message informing them that I've been suspended, and thus unable to engage in communications?

Or, perhaps, just change the suspension so that players can still communicate with friends, and just be banned from any communication with strangers (including receiving messages). Y'know, something logical.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
Thema:

Suspensions

1. Suspensions - Similar Threads - Suspensions

2. Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspension: My son had been playing on my account, K43DWNziZUrp, and whilst playing he had used rather discriminatory words against another player. I do not tolerate this type of behavior myself, so that is...
  3. what is suspension and what is their duration

in XBoX Accessibility
    what is suspension and what is their duration: i was suspended for getting jumped by 3 and would not stop trying to kill them 008c8439-3b6f-4a2a-8a0b-5b822f54d051
  4. suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension: hello xbox i have had a suspension and it has not showed how long for, i would just like to know how long the suspension is kind regards 59d1aee7-c67e-4e82-b998-d84f8f592e1b
  5. Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension: How do you suspend someone’s account for this long and don’t even give a reason? Just because someone’s feelings got hurt because I killed them in a game I get suspended? Don’t really make a lot...
  6. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: I have been suspended on my xbox to use chat or party, and i cant find how long it is. No email was sent to me. alot of other people have this problem. it says suspension, but no time when its...
  7. Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspension: So I was permanently suspended for sexual & nudity content even though I haven't done anything or sent anything sexual or on the course of nudity. Is it possible for me to get my account back? It...
  8. account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    account suspension: My account has been suspended and my console has been suspended too if this doesn’t get fixed i will sue i have been with xbox for over 7 years and have never had an issue before...
  9. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  10. harassment suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    harassment suspension: on April 18th I got a harassments suspension on my account and I didn't even do anything to get it I was already banned on the 17th so I couldn't talk to anyone or text anyone as it was. I was...