Suspention

Discus and support Suspention in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I am writing this to tell about my experience with the enforcement team with Xbox. I am a streamer that plays a game called Dead by Daylight. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evilviper21, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Evilviper21
    Evilviper21 Guest

Suspention

Ok, I am writing this to tell about my experience with the enforcement team with Xbox. I am a streamer that plays a game called Dead by Daylight. I have come to realize that there are two extreme sides on the game. One side is very kind hearted and the
    other side is a bunch of people that want to troll and be toxic towards other people. At the beginning of the game as killer, the killer can see each gamer tag for the 4 people the killer is playing against. After the game, all the survivors can see the gamer
    tag of the killer as well. For a the first few weeks while I was playing the game, I would get some pretty nasty messages that were sent my way from people that were playing as survivors against me. Some of them were just messages that said "good game easy"
    or other light trolling, but some people got pretty vicious. These messages actually got to my wife because of how people were willing on acting towards other people. I decided I was going to do something about it. I knew reporting them wouldn't solve anything.
    There are too many of them, and taking Microsoft's time with too many reports. I decided to take an alternate route. The route I decided to take was to message each survivor before each game. I became committed to messaging each and every survivor. Not a bad
    message, but a nice message saying good luck in the game and have fun from the person playing killer. The idea was actually working!!! The toxic messages I was getting went from 1 message a game to maybe one toxic message a day or every other day! About a
    week later I had a player that became toxic with me. I decided I was going to address this person instead of ignore the message since the nice messages had been working. I messaged the person back and apologized that they didn't like the game and my playing
    style. I also wished them good luck with their future games and I bid them a good day. It worked! Bad news though, about a week after this I got a notice that I had the enforcement team after me. I read the message and it told me that I had been reported for
    harassment! ME reported for harassment. I saw that I was able to possibly put in for an appeal, so I opened the email and read. That was not the case. I was suspended from streaming as well as sending any messages for a day, and I was unable to discuss it
    with anybody. I thought this was a false report from somebody that was still mad at the game. I was frustrated that Microsoft would only take one side and not listen to the other. I did see that I could reduce the sentence to nothing if I "took accountability."
    I did the report and the suspension was removed. I continued playing and messaging other players after things calmed down. I got suspended a few days after starting to message other players again for the same thing. At this point, I became frustrated, but
    I was happy to see I could appeal this time. I stated to the enforcement team that I have not or will not EVER participate in any harassment or trolling of any players and I believe they received a false report. My response...They updated their side and said
    that the decision was upheld because I was suspended for spamming. After sitting on this for a few days, I have realized that Microsoft has a spam filter if you send too many messages a day. It doesn't matter what the messages say I'm sure. There is now no
    way for me to contact the enforcement team and discuss this any further because the decision was upheld. I have to wait out the suspension and now have 2 strikes against my account. On my end it really feels like the trolls are winning due to something like
    this. I am sorry to say, but I have learned my lesson. I wont be sending any more messages, but I fear the Dead by Daylight community is going to become toxic towards my wife and I once more. Since Microsoft is worried about people or bots sending ridiculous
    messages, they have a message limit and I have obviously met that, and they don't seem to care or want to discuss it. I wish my experience was better, but I guess this is what it is.

:)

Evilviper21, Jul 9, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Why am I Banned?

They wont reduce your suspention
  3. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

about being bannend for a day..

They don't investigate 24 hour suspentions.
  5. PHISHPOND Win User

Maybe there is hope....

where do i find the suspention fourms
  6. seanbovett Win User

No multiplayer but connected to Xbox Live

Is it possible you have a Halo specific gaming suspention?
Thema:

Suspention

1. Suspention - Similar Threads - Suspention

2. account suspention

in XBoX Accessibility
    account suspention: My Son was playing GTA, and believes that another player has reported him for a message that was offensive. he believes that the said player actually sent the message to himself. can this happen?...
  3. Information Regarding my recent Suspention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information Regarding my recent Suspention: Good evening, I recently logged onto xbox live servers only to find that I had received a teporary suspention from the use of communication services. While i can certaily not claim to be a saint...
  4. Suspention for language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspention for language: Sooo where to begin. I just received a eight day suspension from xbox live for sending a message to someone that contained the dreaded (Mod Removed), Profanity. A few things make this funny, and...
  5. (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban: To cut a long story short somebody in the video game I was playing was asking me to kill a teammate in-game (To prevent him from being removed due to inactivity). I didn't really care I didn't...
  6. Microsoft Broadcasting Problems/Possible Suspention?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Broadcasting Problems/Possible Suspention?: Ok so ive been at this issues for 3 days now, my problem is that my account wont allow me to access the Broadcast feature? is says that my account has been banned, so i did some digging around in...
  7. account suspention

in XBoX Accessibility
    account suspention: I got an account suspension and i have no clue for what, i dont message people out of the blue and start searing people out so i have no clue what this is for 5946baf0-b5ee-4357-badb-0dc02b8ddd86
  8. Got a suspention for no reason (no it's not like everyone else)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a suspention for no reason (no it's not like everyone else): Okay now for me to explain, so it says a comment and there is only one comment I made and this was the post. "Why do 90% of the people who play Gears not have the Gnasher as the starting weapon"...
  9. account suspention

in XBoX on Consoles
    account suspention: i was just wondering in what world is it fair that i am the one who gets [Mod Removed – Profanity] little messages and when i reply to it i am the one who gets suspended? its kind of a joke...
  10. suspentions

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspentions: how is it rite when microsoft views a msg reported from a person but the drones that claim to be people can’t read back a msg or two, and see guy or person swearing at me but yet i say “fag” two...